PDA

View Full Version : Luke Slater @ PLan B

T
19-03-2004, 01:33 PM
Don't suppose anyone else heard his DJ set at Plan B in Brixton last night??? He was billed as playing an electro set but his set really stood out from the rest of the night imo, and wasn't strictly electro...was excellent, real variety of stuff including some PAS...not bad for free!

miasma man
20-03-2004, 10:41 AM
I didn't hear it but what's he doin now tho? Last I heard he was doin that electro pop stuff - has he progressed from that?

I wasn't too keen on that electro pop stuff...

MARKEG
21-03-2004, 07:01 AM
he released some crazy single on novamute about 3-6 months ago that was good but not amazing. luke slater is a total pioneer in my book, his gpr stuff is some of my most fave in the whole world. and xtront, clementine, planetary jesus i think i'd just ejaculated.

hmmm.. luke is going through what i think all techno producers go through - a period of trying new things - except his is just an extended try. i mean look at speedy j. he will be back on form soon i know it and i for one will be there cheering him on :)

DJPAUZE
22-03-2004, 03:19 PM
very good point Mark!

Pauze :twisted:

paranoid666
22-03-2004, 08:37 PM
I wish Joey Beltram would get back to producing decent techno again.He,s been on a extra extended try.

Stella Boy
22-03-2004, 08:42 PM
I wish Joey Beltram would get back to producing decent techno again.He,s been on a extra extended try.

I think we may have lost Beltram to the disco ball.

DJPAUZE
22-03-2004, 10:36 PM

I think we may have lost Beltram to the disco ball.

lol
so true
Pauze :twisted:

278d7e64a374de26f==