PDA

View Full Version : the future of leeds utd...

Col
20-03-2004, 10:20 PM
mixed feelings about the takeover, so the debts are clear, and we start afresh, but out of 15 players in our sqaud who earn over £20,000 a week, 11 of them will be leaving for jackshit in the summer. that means no contract renewel for the likes of lucas radeba, which is a bad thing. also dodgy bastard geoffery richmond has a role to play (he took bradford into admin) also, rumours have been rife that the new board have a hidden agenda. i guess its a case of wait and see...

The-last-man
21-03-2004, 03:15 PM
I thought that they still had the £30million debt, but had more time to pay it off?!?!?!

Anyway, at least they seem to be going in the right direction (financialy anyway :shock: ).

I never thought they would find anybody to buy them out, but i think its too late anyway. I really cant see them staying up, and going down to the nationwide can only deepen their debts!

Well, i wish them good luck ;)

Col
22-03-2004, 12:26 AM
I thought that they still had the £30million debt, but had more time to pay it off?!?!?!

Anyway, at least they seem to be going in the right direction (financialy anyway :shock: ).

I never thought they would find anybody to buy them out, but i think its too late anyway. I really cant see them staying up, and going down to the nationwide can only deepen their debts!

Well, i wish them good luck ;)

as far as im aware the new board agreed to pay 20p in the pound of the 100 million debt, that was part of the payment to leeds utd plc. (i think :eh:) leeds utd plc are now in admin (still carrying the rest of the debt) but bear no relation to leeds utd fc no longer. despite the title: "leeds utd plc"

278d7e64a374de26f==