PDA

View Full Version : Eva been to Headcharge ?

DJsmallpaul
23-03-2004, 07:53 PM
Ok then who's been to Headcharge in Sheffield ?
Quality underground club playin some wicked Techno, some real techno heads in there let me tell ya :mashed: . Went to the 5th birthday bash last year and have been itching to go back eva since. Dave the drummer & the liberators can be found there often.

So ever been and what's ya thought's ?

dan the acid man
23-03-2004, 08:01 PM
im a regular mate, i wouldnt say D.A.V.E the drummer is a regular though, it took a few of us quite alot of moaning to get them to book him again after his fist appearance a while back, all in all hes played twice and he's playing again on the 11th of april. Why they have'nt tried booking him more is anyone guess as he's awesome.

As for what makes headcharge so good, its the crowd and the club, mainly the crowd though as its always a great atmosphere

DJsmallpaul
24-03-2004, 05:33 PM
Only been once acid man and the people were great, even when we were queing to get in freezing the old balls off there were people just coming up and chatting to ya.

dan the acid man
24-03-2004, 08:15 PM
chris liberator's booked to play their 6th birthday on the 26th of june, that should be a good one :cool:

Metadog
25-03-2004, 02:43 PM
it's my local and i love it

promotors can be a bit slack tho which means, as you have got to book someone like henry months in advance as he gets obviously booked up quickly, they found it difficult to book him as they took ages to get it together to book far enough in advance

something like that but don't quote me on it

HC is the best banging night in the north by far

i've played live and dj'd there and it's great fun

i'd recommend a visit to anyone who likes it hard !

DJsmallpaul
25-03-2004, 05:31 PM
There's one on this friday at the Arches why not check the website.

www.headcharge.net

278d7e64a374de26f==