PDA

View Full Version : HOLODECK - Nov 23RD DAVE THE DRUMMER

lunatrick
22-11-2002, 07:43 PM
Ok I Know this is a bit late but....

The Holodeck - Sat 23rd Nov - gretskys bar - corner of cardiff ice rink - cardiff city centre

10 - 4am £5 b4 11.30 / £7 after

Room 1 - underground house / techno

DAVE the Drummer

Spencer

Paul Scheeres aka lunatrick (your truly!)

Matig

Room 2 - breaks D&B

Larry Nelson

Odessa

Grooveslave

audio by martin - full enviroment

DJAbyss
23-11-2002, 04:57 AM
m8 what time is d the d playing please leave a comment asap...

lunatrick
25-11-2002, 05:36 PM
sorry about that - I didn't have time to check the board on saturday, so I missed your post.

Did you come down?

It was an excellent night IMO, all of us played well and Dave(henry) rocked the house in his usual punishing style to the delight of the crowd.

Thanks to everyone who turned out.

sianjames
25-11-2002, 09:20 PM
didn't make it, but heard from Henry and the luvly justine that it was a wicked nite. We went to Dimensions in Bristol and then an after Party with Mark, Chris Liberator and Dave b-2-b-2-b for hours Flippin' luvly!

When is the next event, where exactly is it? and who have you got planned?

lunatrick
25-11-2002, 09:46 PM
Our next party is on the 21st Dec, where we have a live PA from 'Llid', alongside the usual residents. We are also opening a third room playing deep house.

I'll post more thorough details nearer the time. I'm glad Henry and Justine had a good time - we certainly enjoyed having them. We have been putting on events for about three years now, and before that some of us used to play for ID at the Hippo, where Henry,Chris and Julian etc played a few times.

The Club is upstairs in cardiff ice rink which is about five minutes walk from cardiff central station, maybe see you there?

278d7e64a374de26f==