PDA

View Full Version : Native Instruments Takes REAKTOR To Level 4.1

DJZeMig_L
24-03-2004, 11:53 PM
http://www.sonicftp.com/news/images/ni_reaktor.gif

Native Instruments have been busy with the upgrades, with the upgrade of TRAKTOR FINALSCRATCH just last week. This time it's REAKTOR, NI's sound design studio. With some improvements in the user interface, code optimizations and file handling.

Full details in the press release that follows....

NATIVE INSTRUMENTS is excited to announce that the new REAKTOR 4.1 update is now available. The latest version includes dozens of new features and enhancements, making NI?s award-winning modular sound design studio more powerful, flexible and convenient than ever.

New features in REAKTOR 4.1 include:

- savable screensets for managing individual window arrangements - a batch converter for analyzing audio files and converting REAKTOR 3 instruments - a new Total Recall system for saving all settings with a song

Automation, sample mapping, morph functions and graphic modules have also been improved.

Furthermore, performance has been further optimized to make working with REAKTOR faster and more convenient that ever before.

The 4.1 update for Windows and Mac is instantly available as a free download for all registered REAKTOR 4 users.

info: http://www.ni-reaktor.com/

Z

Sam_Horam
24-03-2004, 11:54 PM
Reaktor does my head in :shock:

StoQ
26-03-2004, 02:22 PM
i'd like to have reaktor in vsti:) but i think it's impossible

DJZeMig_L
26-03-2004, 02:41 PM
reactor works also as a vsti as far as I know... haven't used it in a while.. but it used 2 unless a lot has changed!? :(

Z

The Divide
26-03-2004, 05:27 PM
Yea man it does, its well worth using too!!! I couldnt make my own synth in it but theres plenty of phat pre built ones about.

The Divide
26-03-2004, 05:31 PM
The most common problem I find people having is saving an Sx project and reopening it loosing all the parameters on the synth they have used!! Majour downer, you have to save it all the time. Once you get past that problem then your sorted :cool:

Larney
27-03-2004, 09:54 PM
Sounds like there's going to be some interesting new things from NI at Frankfurt Musikmesse according to their website!

StoQ
30-03-2004, 05:40 PM
what are the optimal hardware sets for SX + the new reactor

278d7e64a374de26f==