PDA

View Full Version : Waldorf might not close after all! :)

DJZeMig_L
25-03-2004, 12:20 AM
from the site...

On February 4th 2004, insolvency requests have been filed against the companies TSI GmbH, Waldorf Electronics GmbH, and Waldorf Music AG.

Result of first talks between the management and the provisional insolvency manager is that the brand Waldorf should be kept alive with all developments and be repositioned on the market again. First discussions took place, but decisions about the concrete way or a definition on a certain investor/purchaser have not yet been made. Former employees are looking forward to the current development and have already signaled that they are willing to cooperate in a continuation of Waldorf.

I am looking forward to answering questions regarding Waldorf products and technology, and I will redirect questions regarding the insolvent companies to the insolvency manager.

I regret having to make this announcement, but I am quite confident that a solution will be found that allows me to continue developing Waldorf products in the future.

Z

The Divide
26-03-2004, 05:24 PM
Does this mean I will be able to pick up some Waldorf synths for cheaper than normal. I really fancy buying Waldorf Microwav, could make it sign alongside the pulse :rambo:

The Divide
26-03-2004, 05:25 PM
Mig!!!! That advice you gave me the other day!!! It was spot on thanks man, your a real diamond geezer!!!!!!! :cool:

Antinoise
26-03-2004, 09:41 PM
They better not!! I have an AFB16 filter and its never worked since I got it!! I need customer support!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJZeMig_L
28-03-2004, 10:59 AM
Maybe U should try with terratec has for what I understood they were going 2 work in close colab. for software and stuff.

Don't know about synth availability, They might drop on the 2nd hand markett as word comes out of Waldorf"s closing but then again it can also make they're synths more preacious and go up a bit!?!? I guess we'll have 2 wait and C what will happen.

Ferny... Don't pay 2 much attention 2 what I tell ya ;)

Z

FILTERZ
29-03-2004, 02:37 PM
did they not stop making microwaves and xt`s a while ago, i could not get one brand new a couple of christmasses ago

DJZeMig_L
29-03-2004, 04:06 PM
yep... they did, then they started again on limited number.. even the pulse and the microq Kb!

Z

278d7e64a374de26f==