PDA

View Full Version : Djs

ukdj
26-03-2004, 07:13 AM
We are currently looking for talented UK DJs with club experience to add to our roster. For more information go to:

http://www.uk-djs.net/register.htm or email your DJ CV to djs@uk-djs.net

crime
26-03-2004, 12:43 PM
Jokers...
gotta be a scam of sorts...
Don't fall for it kids!! :lol:

DJ Corbzy
26-03-2004, 12:54 PM
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

duncandisorderly
26-03-2004, 01:00 PM
yeah!!! and it's all free!!!

except the fifty quid payment for your web site ... :nono:

serox
26-03-2004, 02:13 PM
lol. 1 person has fallen for it though. :nono:
i bet you pay and then you get **** all out of it.

anyway, who wants to be a fuking dj. i just want to play music.

Bughead
29-03-2004, 01:24 AM
http://www.uk-djs.net/
No Value
2 Dagonet Road
Bromley
Kent
BR1 5LR
UK

These are the guys, in case anyone is wondering...

MARKEG
30-03-2004, 01:17 AM
this is BAD spam. i mean they're not even techno. why post here?

i wish ppl wouldl sort themselves out. this really is gay.

i followed the link to their techno ppl and look what i got!!!

Real Names: Jon Paul Montgomery and Adam Jukes
Ages: 22 & 23
Music Styles played: Banging Hardhouse, Bouncy, NRG & Techno
Favourite Venues: Pulse, DNA
Favourite Producers: Paul Glazby, Dom Sweeten, Paul Maddox, Paul King, Justin Bourne
Residencies: Digital Outlaws (Australia), Frontiers of sound (Promoters), Toast, Pure Filth & Embosim
Where Would you most like to play? Frantic, HQ in Holland

Biography:

DJS, Producers, Label owners & Promoters, JP & Jukesy - aka Jon Paul Montgomery and Adam Jukes - are a Midlands based DJ duo that have had a excellent couple of years on the Hardhouse circuit. 2003 being their best year to date which has seen them launch their own record label 'Deprivation Recordings' which is set to be one of the most promising harder labels in 2004 but it has seen them play at some at the best club nights in the UK and receive bookings for one of the biggest events in 2004 which will see them play at the Tidy Weekender 5 among various other repeat bookings due in 2004 in the UK and new International gigs planned out in Australia in looking set to be another strong year on the circuit for them.

They can turn there hand to play at events at any time whether it be warm up sets or peak time sets and their style ranges from their own preferred style of full on Hardhouse to bouncy/uplifting/techy or techno just depending on what time they are playing and on how they read the crowd.

They both have come from a clubbing background and have spent every weekend out for the last couple of years going to various clubs around the country, after a about 4 years of clubbing they decided they wanted to do more than just go to clubs.

They decided that they wanted to play in the clubs, they wanted to control the music played out to the clubbers and that gives them great satisfaction. To see the smiling faces of thousands of clubbers gives them both such an amazing adrenaline rush, that rush is what drives them week in week out.

look at the detailed list in the recent bookings on their website just to see the volume of clubs that these two guys have played at, they have achieved a lot in 2003 and week by week the list of clubs grow, this is on top of their first solo record release on Passion Records Presents (How I feel & H-bomb), it was these two tracks that have driven them to set up their own label Deprivation Recordings.

2004 will also see them promote & advise on a new club night called Frontiers of sound with Scott Owen at a 2500 capacity venue in the midlands, so all in all they are both a very solid package with their label, promotions and tracks they offer a unique sound that's due to grow over the next few years.

Deprivation Recordings

Deprivation Recordings was formed in September 2003 by a partnership involving 3 people - JP, Jukesy and Ben Hardy. Their aim is to provide another solid hard label for the hardhouse scene and to bring in some of the best known producers and also some of the brightest up and coming producers.

Future releases are already confirmed and include productions from JP & Jukesy, Masmada (Jukesy & Sam Hudson), Daley, Adz & Alex Calver, Testube Babies & Casper and will also see remixes from well known established producers such as Defective Audio, Justin Bourne & Dynamic Intervention, Tara Reynolds & Paul Glazby.

The label has also seen DJ support from Paul Glazby, Andy Farley, Tara Reynolds, Justin Bourne, Dynamic Intervention, BK, Guffy, GRH, Eddie Halliwell and Simon Eve to name just a few.

Digital Outlaws - Australia

In February 2004 JP & Jukesy paid there first visit to Australia and unleashed the Deprivation sound to over 1000 Aussie clubbers which has led them to receiving 2 tour bookings a year for the next 2 years and taking there place as residents for Digital Outlaws events. Forthcoming tours will see them play all over Australia and New Zealand.

Competition Information: Winners of Bangingtunes DJ competition for Insomniacz - March; Joint winners of the www.2klub.com DJ competition - May 2003; Finalists of Sundissential's Future Stars competition - May 2003; Finalists of www.gurn.net Gathering competition - May 2003; Finalists of Sundissential HQ competition - September 2003 Semi-finals of Frisky competition - October 2003

Discography:

JP & Jukesy - How I Feel - Passion Records Presents 2
JP & Jukesy - H-bomb - Passion Records Presents 2
JP & Jukesy - Gollum - Deprivation Recordings 2 (Inc Justin Bourne & Dynamic Intervention remix)
JP & Jukesy Vs Sam Hudson - The Hustler - Deprivation Recordings 1 (Inc Defective Audio remix)
JP & Jukesy - Resist Oppression - Headhertz Records
Masmada - Repent - Deprivation Recordings
Masmada - Drop the bass now - Nukleuz
Masmada - What are you Afraid of? - TBC [/img]

:eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh:

WFT if that all about?!??!!!!!

hahahahahahhahahahaa

MARKEG
30-03-2004, 01:20 AM
i mean come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let's hear a techno set then. does anyone have any links to these guys techno sets?

MARKEG
30-03-2004, 01:26 AM
omg i just found one:

http://www.gurn.net/pickamix/djprofile.php?DJID=55

go to the bottom of the page. click on the 'play' icon

sorry but how ppl like this can pass themselves off as techno is beyond me.

it's criminal.

DJPAUZE
30-03-2004, 02:21 AM
*gets out his shotgun*

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Pauze
:twisted:

The Overfiend
30-03-2004, 02:42 AM
Hey sometimes you have to encounter a http://www.inkies.co.uk/tile%20cagalogue/clown-clock.jpg

The Overfiend
30-03-2004, 02:43 AM
OOPS !

Sunil
30-03-2004, 02:55 AM
OOPS !

for **** sake, where's there a moderator when you need one, eh? :)

crime
30-03-2004, 03:20 AM
When are people going to realise you can only polish a turd so much....

The Overfiend
30-03-2004, 03:43 AM
:scratch:

Jimfish
30-03-2004, 09:38 AM
When are people going to realise you can only polish a turd so much....

man i love that phrase ;)

Si the Sigh
30-03-2004, 09:45 AM
...same here! quality phrase :lol:

http://www.spam.com/assets/hp/GoodGone3_animation.gif

Si the Sigh
30-03-2004, 09:49 AM
ha ha! I'm sorry, but I really have to post this. Whilst looking for a Spam can picture to add to my last post I stumbled across this Spam costume for $65 (not including P&P). Who in their right mind whould buy this?! :lol:
http://www.spamgift.com/images/spamgift/products/6900.jpg
Just in case anyone is interested, its for sale here: http://www.spamgift.com/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=1201

duncandisorderly
30-03-2004, 10:28 AM
that is just the costume i have been looking for to go to all those new years parties ... cheers si.

Si the Sigh
30-03-2004, 10:43 AM
:lol:

Stuart
30-03-2004, 11:27 AM
this is BAD spam. i mean they're not even techno. why post here?

i wish ppl wouldl sort themselves out. this really is gay.

i followed the link to their techno ppl and look what i got!!!

Real Names: Jon Paul Montgomery and Adam Jukes
Ages: 22 & 23
Music Styles played: Banging Hardhouse, Bouncy, NRG & Techno
Favourite Venues: Pulse, DNA
Favourite Producers: Paul Glazby, Dom Sweeten, Paul Maddox, Paul King, Justin Bourne
Residencies: Digital Outlaws (Australia), Frontiers of sound (Promoters), Toast, Pure Filth & Embosim
Where Would you most like to play? Frantic, HQ in Holland

Biography:

DJS, Producers, Label owners & Promoters, JP & Jukesy - aka Jon Paul Montgomery and Adam Jukes - are a Midlands based DJ duo that have had a excellent couple of years on the Hardhouse circuit. 2003 being their best year to date which has seen them launch their own record label 'Deprivation Recordings' which is set to be one of the most promising harder labels in 2004 but it has seen them play at some at the best club nights in the UK and receive bookings for one of the biggest events in 2004 which will see them play at the Tidy Weekender 5 among various other repeat bookings due in 2004 in the UK and new International gigs planned out in Australia in looking set to be another strong year on the circuit for them.

They can turn there hand to play at events at any time whether it be warm up sets or peak time sets and their style ranges from their own preferred style of full on Hardhouse to bouncy/uplifting/techy or techno just depending on what time they are playing and on how they read the crowd.

They both have come from a clubbing background and have spent every weekend out for the last couple of years going to various clubs around the country, after a about 4 years of clubbing they decided they wanted to do more than just go to clubs.

They decided that they wanted to play in the clubs, they wanted to control the music played out to the clubbers and that gives them great satisfaction. To see the smiling faces of thousands of clubbers gives them both such an amazing adrenaline rush, that rush is what drives them week in week out.

look at the detailed list in the recent bookings on their website just to see the volume of clubs that these two guys have played at, they have achieved a lot in 2003 and week by week the list of clubs grow, this is on top of their first solo record release on Passion Records Presents (How I feel & H-bomb), it was these two tracks that have driven them to set up their own label Deprivation Recordings.

2004 will also see them promote & advise on a new club night called Frontiers of sound with Scott Owen at a 2500 capacity venue in the midlands, so all in all they are both a very solid package with their label, promotions and tracks they offer a unique sound that's due to grow over the next few years.

Deprivation Recordings

Deprivation Recordings was formed in September 2003 by a partnership involving 3 people - JP, Jukesy and Ben Hardy. Their aim is to provide another solid hard label for the hardhouse scene and to bring in some of the best known producers and also some of the brightest up and coming producers.

Future releases are already confirmed and include productions from JP & Jukesy, Masmada (Jukesy & Sam Hudson), Daley, Adz & Alex Calver, Testube Babies & Casper and will also see remixes from well known established producers such as Defective Audio, Justin Bourne & Dynamic Intervention, Tara Reynolds & Paul Glazby.

The label has also seen DJ support from Paul Glazby, Andy Farley, Tara Reynolds, Justin Bourne, Dynamic Intervention, BK, Guffy, GRH, Eddie Halliwell and Simon Eve to name just a few.

Digital Outlaws - Australia

In February 2004 JP & Jukesy paid there first visit to Australia and unleashed the Deprivation sound to over 1000 Aussie clubbers which has led them to receiving 2 tour bookings a year for the next 2 years and taking there place as residents for Digital Outlaws events. Forthcoming tours will see them play all over Australia and New Zealand.

Competition Information: Winners of Bangingtunes DJ competition for Insomniacz - March; Joint winners of the www.2klub.com DJ competition - May 2003; Finalists of Sundissential's Future Stars competition - May 2003; Finalists of www.gurn.net Gathering competition - May 2003; Finalists of Sundissential HQ competition - September 2003 Semi-finals of Frisky competition - October 2003

Discography:

JP & Jukesy - How I Feel - Passion Records Presents 2
JP & Jukesy - H-bomb - Passion Records Presents 2
JP & Jukesy - Gollum - Deprivation Recordings 2 (Inc Justin Bourne & Dynamic Intervention remix)
JP & Jukesy Vs Sam Hudson - The Hustler - Deprivation Recordings 1 (Inc Defective Audio remix)
JP & Jukesy - Resist Oppression - Headhertz Records
Masmada - Repent - Deprivation Recordings
Masmada - Drop the bass now - Nukleuz
Masmada - What are you Afraid of? - TBC [/img]

:eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh: :eh:

WFT if that all about?!??!!!!!

hahahahahahhahahahaa

These 2 guys are a pair of wankers. I had to have words with them because they had on their biog's that they had played at Inukshuk. That was a real piss take.
Then they had the ordacity to argue with me about it. For christs sake I'm the promoter I know if they had played there or not. Makes you wonder how much of their biogs are made up.
They don't play techno they play cheesy hard house. :evil:

Stuart
30-03-2004, 11:32 AM
oh and by the way, you can put your profile on our website for free. edit it and change it and put picture up of yourself and a mix. :lol:

The Overfiend
30-03-2004, 03:03 PM
Someone should have a word with them.
Try to see their motivations.
Getting peoples personal information and such is a real cause for concern especially these days. Plus the fact that if you're already finding out they may be posers something is really wrong here.
I would understand if these were kids trying to get down, but these are grown men displaying wanna bee behaviour, not good.

Si the Sigh
30-03-2004, 03:09 PM
...send the boys round in their Spam costumes! :rambo:

Tony
30-03-2004, 03:21 PM
are you SURE they havent played stu?? maybe when you werent looking ;-)
****ing hippies!!!
i say book em, then kick em off, ha haa!!

The Overfiend
30-03-2004, 03:23 PM
Lol
Mush them off the mic like Krs One did to Pm Dawn!!!

Bughead
30-03-2004, 06:51 PM
You could contact their ISP and report them for spamming or Mark, you could prohibit them from posting here again by banning their IP address.

Here's all the blurb

http://www.uk-djs.net/ = [ 195.50.105.188 ] Registrant:
No Value
2 Dagonet Road
Bromley
Kent
BR1 5LR
UK
Domain Name: UK-DJS.NET
Administrative Contact Billing Contact Technical Contact Agent:
"Mr 34SP.com Hostmaster" hostmaster@34SP.com
Phone: 44 906 216 1940
Fax:
Record last updated on 2004-03-05.
Record expires on 2006-03-05.
Record created on 2004-03-05.
Domain servers in listed order:
NS.34SP.COM 212.187.158.3
NS2.34SP.COM 212.100.224.247
This domain registered via: 34SP.com http://www.34SP.com

The Overfiend
30-03-2004, 06:59 PM
Hmmm are we not guilty of putting their info out in the open for other people to mess with?

I know we are concerned about their motivations but innocent till proven guilty
putting their ip out there like this really kind makes us just as wrong.
almost like putting them out to be stoned to death. lot of things you can do with an ip.
I'm not being a puss i just don't want anyone from this forum to do something bad that would reflect on the rest of us.

gunjack
30-03-2004, 08:33 PM
someone just delete the spam next time k?

massplanck
30-03-2004, 08:43 PM
someone just delete the spam next time k?

:clap:

The Overfiend
30-03-2004, 08:47 PM
Only Mark can do so.

Stuart
31-03-2004, 11:12 AM
are you SURE they havent played stu?? maybe when you werent looking ;-)
**** hippies!!!
i say book em, then kick em off, ha haa!!

PMSL

They snuck on mate whilst my back was turned.

Sam_Horam
31-03-2004, 11:16 AM
Hmmm are we not guilty of putting their info out in the open for other people to mess with?

I know we are concerned about their motivations but innocent till proven guilty
putting their ip out there like this really kind makes us just as wrong.
almost like putting them out to be stoned to death. lot of things you can do with an ip.
I'm not being a puss i just don't want anyone from this forum to do something bad that would reflect on the rest of us.

Yeah, but anyone can find that information out about any domain name. You just have to look up who registered it, it's public information.

The Overfiend
31-03-2004, 02:08 PM
In that case....
(grabs the torch and walks with the lynch mob)

lol

Stuart
31-03-2004, 05:23 PM
Yeah lets have a good old lynchin. :lol:

dirty_bass
31-03-2004, 06:17 PM
I got the pitchforks :twisted: :twisted:

Stuart
31-03-2004, 06:33 PM
I'll go get the nails to nail them up.

duncandisorderly
05-04-2004, 02:52 PM
i know them boys and they are both all right ...they do play techno ... and always look forward to any new releases on R.A.W. and power tools and other labels with a techno/hard house crossover potential, if you look at the list of things they play, they themselves put techno last after banging hard house and a couple of other things. they do play in australia and a whole host of other places besides and i am fairly certain they have played at inukshuk at the sanctuary in the hard house/hardcore area.

so most, if not all, of what they claim is true and they are a pair of working jocks trying to make a living just like the rest of us.

how about cutting them some slack?????

Stuart
05-04-2004, 03:16 PM
i know them boys and they are both all right ...they do play techno ... and always look forward to any new releases on R.A.W. and power tools and other labels with a techno/hard house crossover potential, if you look at the list of things they play, they themselves put techno last after banging hard house and a couple of other things. they do play in australia and a whole host of other places besides and i am fairly certain they have played at inukshuk at the sanctuary in the hard house/hardcore area.

so most, if not all, of what they claim is true and they are a pair of working jocks trying to make a living just like the rest of us.

how about cutting them some slack?????

Duncan I asure you they haven't. And won't at anything I put on anyway.

duncandisorderly
05-04-2004, 04:21 PM
they may not have done. but i stand firm by everything else i said.

them boys is ok by me y'hear.

Stuart
05-04-2004, 05:31 PM
they may not have done. but i stand firm by everything else i said.

them boys is ok by me y'hear.

well peoples experience of people differ under circumstances.

278d7e64a374de26f==