PDA

View Full Version : Anyone from mersyside ?

Tugie
27-03-2004, 04:38 PM
Dose anyone hear using Cubass SX live reasonably close to the wirral ?
If so are you into hooking up some time we might lern something from each other?

eyes without a face
27-03-2004, 07:25 PM
alrite mate

i live in Wallasey, ive heard ur name about. I work in Tranfoods in bhead and there used to be a lad called Jim who worked there and he knew u. ur from rock ferry right?

i dont use Cubase SX much at all cos im a proper FruityStudio boffin haha, altho im going to start using it over the next month when i get my computer cleaned up (got a few problems at the moment and cant install anything new). I used to fiddle with Cubase VST back in college but that was a couple of years ago

im a techno dj too, what sorta stuff u play mate? we cud perhaps get together on a track or summit

Tugie
28-03-2004, 10:28 AM
Frutty pools ha ha ha....to be honest it is a good program you can do most stuff with it but i realy wouldn bother with it,thiers only 2 programs worth useing and thats Cubass and Logic.I used to use Logic but they stoped making it for PC's so i got in to Cubass,I can do alot with it now but thiers still alot i dont know thats why im trying to find a study budy to work with so let me know when your ready znd well get together.
I play Hardstyle,Hard trance but my main luv is Gabba techno well thats what i play profesionaly but i am geting Hard style bookings now to and thiers more money in it.
Anyway let me know when your ready see ye soon mate.

278d7e64a374de26f==