PDA

View Full Version : Henry the Hardman...

Numeric
29-03-2004, 01:28 PM
What does this guy want? He scores a lucky goal, his team break the record for games unbeaten, and they're seven points clear at the top of the Premiership with only eight games to go...

Yet, his ego is so inflated, that he has to throw a wobbler and attack one of his own team-mates just because he went for goal instead of passing the ball. I wonder what Terry would have done if the positions were reversed and Lauren was in the better goal-scoring position, um...

Terry Henry is a w**ker...

:lol:

Esox Lucius
29-03-2004, 01:41 PM
Thierry Henry is the best fotballer in the world, simple as.

DJRazza
29-03-2004, 03:24 PM

or if not in the top 3 anyways :lol:

Ashley
29-03-2004, 05:04 PM

Top class :clap:

Richierush
29-03-2004, 06:11 PM
gotta say zidane is the best footballer in the world ,but henry is close to it the only thing i hate is that he nos hes gud and shows it too i suppose i do that if i was that gud lol but it really pisses me off ;)

Esox Lucius
29-03-2004, 07:00 PM
close one for me between zidane & henry, henry just edges it though imo

Sam_Horam
29-03-2004, 08:12 PM
What does this guy want? He scores a lucky goal, his team break the record for games unbeaten, and they're seven points clear at the top of the Premiership with only eight games to go...

Yet, his ego is so inflated, that he has to throw a wobbler and attack one of his own team-mates just because he went for goal instead of passing the ball. I wonder what Terry would have done if the positions were reversed and Lauren was in the better goal-scoring position, um...

Terry Henry is a w**ker...

It's that attitude that helps make him such a good player - he just gets really psyched up. And if the the situation was reversed he may well of passed it - he's not a selfish player. I also think you've got to take into account the fact that Lauren is hardly the most prolific goal scorer in the world and in that situation he should have pulled it back.

Ashley
29-03-2004, 11:32 PM
Zidane WAS a shit hot playing but imo hes past it now.
Still good but not AS good.

lukekendall
30-03-2004, 12:11 PM
na zidane is the man!! :cool: the most tallented player out there!!!!!

ive watched him play for a few real madrid matches and he is shit hot!! maybe cause we do not see a lot of him over here! we see henry all the time.

Henry is a totally different player he is a striker!!! and therefor scores goals, and every one loves someone who does that and gets more respect for it!!

Zidane tho for me has more tallent in what he does!!

Esox Lucius
30-03-2004, 12:17 PM
henry is more than just a goal scorer mate!

lukekendall
30-03-2004, 12:27 PM
henry is more than just a goal scorer mate!

yeah dont get me wrong mate he sets them up aswell!!

Just zidane has got that extra touch of class

Esox Lucius
30-03-2004, 12:33 PM
don't get me wrong zidane is an amazing talent, but henry is a genius.

lukekendall
30-03-2004, 12:45 PM
don't get me wrong zidane is an amazing talent, but henry is a genius.

to me yeah Henry is the best striker in the world, but maybe not player,

Thats why i think Zidane won best player in the world

Richierush
31-03-2004, 01:09 PM
na zidane is the man!! :cool: the most tallented player out there!!!!!

ive watched him play for a few real madrid matches and he is shit hot!! maybe cause we do not see a lot of him over here! we see henry all the time.

Henry is a totally different player he is a striker!!! and therefor scores goals, and every one loves someone who does that and gets more respect for it!!

Zidane tho for me has more tallent in what he does!!

:clap: defo man if u watch him he is untouchable ,an that is very true u dont see much of zidane so people will say more henry

Richierush
31-03-2004, 01:10 PM
Zidane WAS a shit hot playing but imo hes past it now.
Still good but not AS good.

zidane is never pased it what player are u watchin gazza??? :lol: ;)

Ashley
31-03-2004, 03:58 PM
haha, HE IS NEARLY passed it, hes not as good, BUT
still good :roll:

Esox Lucius
31-03-2004, 04:06 PM
nah zidane is not past it, and luke again henry is much much more than just a striker! ...imo he is THE best player in the world, no one is as technical as henry, the man is a genius. :cool:

Numeric
31-03-2004, 04:07 PM
nah zidane is not past it, and luke again henry is much much more than just a striker! ...imo he is THE best player in the world, no one is as technical as henry, the man is a genius. :cool:

:nono:

Esox Lucius
31-03-2004, 04:11 PM

he's better than ruud van horseface :dance:

lukekendall
31-03-2004, 04:38 PM

i know hes much more than a striker i think your pissing my point Zidane is more tallented than henry!!!!

yeah one thing mate

he come second voted my FIFA

Esox Lucius
31-03-2004, 04:42 PM
first of all I am not pissing anyone's point, I have only just been the toilet ;)

and secondly, I take anything FIFA say with a pinch of salt, it's down to preferences, imo henry is the best player at the mo.

Numeric
31-03-2004, 04:45 PM

he's better than ruud van horseface :dance:

I don't believe that he is better than Ruud Van Nistelrooy...

There's somin about Terry that just doesn't sit right, i dunno, like he thinks that he's some kind of God, he isn't, he's a footballer, a gifted and skilled one i grant you, but still, his head is right up his own arse...

Numeric
31-03-2004, 04:47 PM
Plus Pires is his girlfriend...

lukekendall
31-03-2004, 04:49 PM
look at the end of the day FIFA no more about football than all of us and we see Henry day in Day out. i mean ive only seen Zidane play a few times but trust me he can do stuff other footballer cant! its just the skill of the bloke :clap:

i still think ZIdane is the best player

Sorry Numeric i know you support Man u , but Rudd does not come close to Henry Mate or a few other players i can think of

lukekendall
31-03-2004, 04:52 PM
Plus Pires is his girlfriend...

HA HA :lol:

on the topic of Pires dont you think he walks/runs funny!?!?!?

Sam_Horam
31-03-2004, 04:56 PM
look at the end of the day FIFA no more about football than all of us

I don't think they do actually...they put El-Hadji Diouf in their 100 greatest living players list

Numeric
31-03-2004, 04:57 PM
HA HA :lol:

on the topic of Pires dont you think he walks/runs funny!?!?!?

Yeah, and we all know why...

It's all the Va Va Voom he's been gettin...

lukekendall
31-03-2004, 04:57 PM
look at the end of the day FIFA no more about football than all of us

I don't think they do actually...they put El-Hadji Diouf in their 100 greatest living players list

ha ha !!! good point"!

Numeric
31-03-2004, 04:58 PM

Good call, i don't know why they bothered with that stupid list...

Esox Lucius
31-03-2004, 05:22 PM
FIFA are a pile of shite.

Numeric
05-04-2004, 09:17 AM
One Terry Henry, there's only one Terry Henry...

Good performance from Tel on saturday, he did f**k all!!

Esox Lucius
05-04-2004, 09:25 AM
still better than horse face ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==