PDA

View Full Version : H.P. Vince

The Overfiend
29-03-2004, 09:37 PM
Am I the only one who remembers when this guy did really good techno?
What happened?

The Overfiend
30-03-2004, 03:45 AM
WOW!
Touche label?
Anyone........................................

ahhhh

dan the acid man
30-03-2004, 08:45 AM
i dont im afraid :oops:

im embaressed of my techno knowldege :oops: :oops:

Sunil
30-03-2004, 10:22 AM
WOW!
Touche label?
Anyone........................................

ahhhh

Yeah the Trancesetters and Laidback Luke were on it I remember, was a decent label at the best of times, was also quite plain at times too :neutral: A lot of the people on this label went on to make trance and progressive full time I think. I guess it wasn't a strictly techno label but it had its share..

dirty_bass
30-03-2004, 12:57 PM
Oh yeah. Laidback luke was the done. Shame he only makes house now.

The Overfiend
30-03-2004, 02:57 PM
Very tru Sunil, the label was diverse and shot people off into commercial hell, but it had some of the business to go on it!
and Hell yes Steve Laidback Luke for a hot second to me at least was like a dutch hope in the sense he came correct each time for a good 2 3 year stint and then came back doing house???????
I hear the guy doesn't even like techno anymore. But anyways I was asking about H.P. Vince and that whole SubSpace crew, i would love to work with someone of their lot. The only one I heard that was still active from subspace was Dj Hansz. He did Chilli Pop few years ago. But anyone else if you have a free moment Go buy anything on a label called groove alert pre year 2000. Plenty of chunky jack techno style shit on there!

278d7e64a374de26f==