PDA

View Full Version : Toronto dj poll

Orange
15-02-2003, 12:41 PM
A new TO promo company looking to organize a techno party is considering bringing a techno headliner to Toronto. Is there any techno dj in particular that you would like to see? Maybe somebody you saw before that rocked, or, maybe somebody you've heard lots of good stories about. Thanx.

sinner
15-02-2003, 05:10 PM
its a bit too early for me to give any opinions myself, but anyone wanting to setup a big techno event is on the right track in my books.

how about giving us more info about everything first :)

Orange
16-02-2003, 12:39 AM
I would like to contribute to the Toronto techno scene and I'm therefore interested in any advice regarding techno djs, recognized for their skills and spirit, that anyone would be interested in supporting. The promo company has access to small and medium size clubs in TO, and the techno night in question could be biggish, or smallish in intention. Obviously a positive response to the first event will lay the groundwork for more likeminded events in the future. I would appreciate, therefore, knowing about any international djs, though please feel free to include locals, that any of you feel would help to bring out the technoheads for a bangin' night in TO. Feel free, if you would like, to fire out a list, though not necessarily in any particular order. Thanx again :)

Orange
17-02-2003, 10:13 AM
No reply necessary cause I have seen the top 5 dj/pa thread, and that will do a treat. thanx.

278d7e64a374de26f==