PDA

View Full Version : Blacklisted mix of Sigue Sigue Sputnik

Sunil
30-03-2004, 01:23 AM
Not sure if I even like the vocals but jesus christ this rocks like a mother****er :twisted: another absolute corker from Chris McCormack :clap:

The Overfiend
30-03-2004, 01:27 AM
Sunil Where do you get these wonderful toys?
Chris McCormacks Remix of The Rascal is one of the songs that exemplified great programming to me. Song structure changing rhythms and peak moments, any producer that thinks they are hot shit needs to listen to this and see if they think they come close.
Anyways Sunil shoot me a link or something please!

MARKEG
30-03-2004, 01:33 AM
i loved this rmx - check my reviews on the main site: www.blackoutaudio.co.uk

i think it is amazing!

Sunil
30-03-2004, 01:39 AM
Sunil Where do you get these wonderful toys?
Chris McCormacks Remix of The Rascal is one of the songs that exemplified great programming to me. Song structure changing rhythms and peak moments, any producer that thinks they are hot shit needs to listen to this and see if they think they come close.
Anyways Sunil shoot me a link or something please!

Agreed.

Caught a link from the RAW 3 thread the other day that has it ...

http://www.bangingtunes.com/vinyl.asp?PageGenre=DUE+SOON

It's just been released through Just Music.

Methodixxx
31-03-2004, 12:53 AM
I've been hunting it for a little while and just scoured a copy last week....... Massive!!! Psycho!!! Sure to cause a mosh on the dancefloor! :lol: It's really damn catchy too, I've been playing it constantly since I got it...

"I'M JUST A PERVERT LET ME JACK IN YOUR BOX"

:twisted:

jake
31-03-2004, 03:03 AM
mc cormacks da one

The Overfiend
31-03-2004, 03:18 PM
whoa!
Classic material.
Finally one for those of us who enjoy Slayer on the off time. ;)

massplanck
31-03-2004, 03:47 PM
whoa!
Classic material.

hHave you ever heard the acid-techno remix of 'Reign in Blood'??

dirty_bass
31-03-2004, 03:49 PM
Where can I hear this?

maily
31-03-2004, 04:23 PM
http://www.tuneinn.com/index.php?p=item&iid=3147

but its not in stock :doh:

The Overfiend
31-03-2004, 04:27 PM
whoa!
Classic material.

hHave you ever heard the acid-techno remix of 'Reign in Blood'??

No way!

dirty_bass
31-03-2004, 04:38 PM
It`s ok, I`m sure it really deserves the fuss being made. Erase techno was better. Vox are too upfront.
McCormak is delving into industrial and ebm turf here. And if you cats think this is good, then you really need to check out acts like Cubanate, especially the album cyberia. They were doing this years ago, and much better in my opinion.

VOMATRON
31-03-2004, 10:58 PM
the slayer cover is on havok 10 - charlie dont surf - blood on my giro

its great fun :)

The Overfiend
01-04-2004, 02:26 AM
It`s ok, I`m sure it really deserves the fuss being made. Erase techno was better. Vox are too upfront.
McCormak is delving into industrial and ebm turf here. And if you cats think this is good, then you really need to check out acts like Cubanate, especially the album cyberia. They were doing this years ago, and much better in my opinion.

Is that so hot shot?
Hook me up then next time we cross paths!

Sunil
01-04-2004, 02:29 AM
It`s ok, I`m sure it really deserves the fuss being made. Erase techno was better. Vox are too upfront..

Vox in general, or the vox on this track?

The Overfiend
01-04-2004, 02:31 AM
Vox is a good thing if done the right way, I can understand Steve's opinion based on the fact that he was a vocalist for an industrial band, he's used to it. ;)

The Overfiend
01-04-2004, 03:04 AM
If you like this style check out Dustin Zahn's Screamer track
It's as risky as sex with a supermodel with a cold sore!

dirty_bass
01-04-2004, 05:11 AM
I`m all for a bit of vocal in techno, totally. But I think that the vocals on this mix are just a little too upfront. Rather than sitting in the mix, they sit on it, pop chart styleee.

DROID
01-04-2004, 01:47 PM
ay i had that cubanate album....3 of the songs on there were pretty hot but then they all started to get samey. blah!

they should have the dude from cubanate sing over mccormack now :cool:

dirty_bass
01-04-2004, 02:27 PM
Bear in mind though that cubanate and a lot of other ebm/industrial dance acts were doing this type of thing in 92-94

The Overfiend
01-04-2004, 03:51 PM
Bass man I am really curious to hear that stuff man. I passed out yesterday early I was exausted from both jobs and such and literally passed out on the keyboard! My bad I saw you tried to send me the tracks also. Scream at me today if you see me!

278d7e64a374de26f==