PDA

View Full Version : Technophunk vs Hardtechno

gustavo
01-04-2004, 05:46 AM
I think it would be nice to have a technophunk(whatever) forum or just
techno forum(conform,kanzleramt,phont,drumcode,zenit)and a hardtechno with (punish,construct rhythm etc)

im writing this just cause i feel the hardtechno/acidtechno is really far away from techno, tribaltechno and i really dont like that stuff so maybe it would be better to have diff rooms (i know there are a lot of labels in betwen these 2 genres but i hope u understand what i mean)

perhaps eliminate the 85 92 forum and replace it with...

im sure a lot of people who r in this field of techno (even in the technohouse camp)would start to participate more and create a bigger and more diverse forum.

perhaps...

Esox Lucius
01-04-2004, 10:48 AM
I would say that would fit in the club techno bracket personally.

MARKEG
05-04-2004, 05:17 PM
i actually tried something along these lines and all i got was a slating for creating too man sub-genres.

:cry:

EmotionComplex
05-04-2004, 05:34 PM
i actually tried something along these lines and all i got was a slating for creating too man sub-genres.

bad mark! now get back in your box :nono:

gustavo
05-04-2004, 10:01 PM

i c

However im talkin about 2 and only 2 genres (hardtechno and techno

Im sure someone into SLS,Ingoma or superbra who starts reading threads about punish,very hardstuff will certainly feel he doesnt belong here

but its up to u ...

gustavo
05-04-2004, 10:20 PM
just to finnish my thinking

U have now a more hardtechno oriented forum (wich is cool np)
that was probably build up from the start

i just think that this new room would make this forum greater of course u need to give it time

i mean if ur interested? in making a room like this will take time to bring people here because this forum has a conotation with the hardstuff

i know some people who ve been here and dont really r interventive or comeback often cause they have the feeling this is more a "hardtechno"
forum .

However u should know better than anyone what u really want to have here.

If theres no support to this i have no surprise cause if 80/90% ?
of the people here actually r into hardtechno they will probably see no point in this

Thx

278d7e64a374de26f==