PDA

View Full Version : Vitalic

Tiddlypeep
06-04-2004, 03:10 AM
Some crazy productions and I really like his stuff.

His Live sets are UNREAL!!!.

What do the rest of you guys think of him?.

Will :)

The Overfiend
06-04-2004, 03:21 AM
Nevr heard him live but his tracks are different, in a good way.

Clarkus
06-04-2004, 11:24 AM
Yep some really good tracks. Really energetic building as they go.
Reallty get you going :rambo:

La rock and the likes of that. :cool:

T ;)

dJpZ
06-04-2004, 11:36 AM
Pascal is very talented. But i think he did his best work under the name "dima". And he's not from ukraine as many people think, lmao, he's french.

tioneb
06-04-2004, 12:33 PM
hgmm yeahhh hahhah ... from ukaraine ?? who the hell told that ???

ive hard vitalic live @welcome to the rave and he was really good, but his live PA as dima a few years before was really really wicked

Esox Lucius
06-04-2004, 12:43 PM
not that keen on vitalic tbh, I like his dima stuff a lot more...dima remix of the hacker - fadin away is excellent. :cool:

massplanck
06-04-2004, 01:53 PM
Pascal is very talented. But i think he did his best work under the name "dima". And he's not from ukraine as many people think, lmao, he's french.

whats the deal. I read this time last year that a new album was due out on gigolo in august 2003? Not a peep since.

As for his other personas checkout his Onurb release on Citizen which is his bext imho.

The Overfiend
06-04-2004, 02:31 PM
The guy was also tight with the kobayashi camp I believe.

serox
06-04-2004, 02:41 PM
yeh i like some of his french techno. agree was better a long time ago. saw him dj before and he sucked tho:( boring music and mixing wasnt that good...?

dJpZ
06-04-2004, 03:32 PM
nah he cant be djing (only livepa)and cant be boring 8รพ

the 3 tunes i play the most from him :rambo: :rambo: :

http://www.nuloop.com/real/Fcom/f122_a2.rm
http://www.nuloop.com/real/Choice/choice006_b1.rm
http://www.nuloop.com/real/Goodlife/gl07_a2.rm

this can crash any head.

paranoid666
06-04-2004, 05:22 PM
his best tune has to be his remix of Manu le Malins Ghost Train on Bloc 46.

serox
06-04-2004, 05:33 PM
yeh its a wikkid tune. luckily idont hear it played too often. nothing worse than hearing som1 before u playing ur fav shit eh

Louis Theroux
06-04-2004, 07:38 PM
Can't beleive nobody has mentioned Poney. This guy is AMAZING, I have seen him four times live & he never fails to impress.

I have also been buying some Dima stuff, didn't even realise it was the same person?!?!?!?!?!

Louis Theroux
06-04-2004, 07:56 PM
""Vitalic was born in 1973 in Borodianka-Ukraine-in a traditionnal Ukrainian family living from the selling of animal furs. In 1989, after the falling down of the Berlin wall, he could emigrate to Eastern Germany with his dog -Mini Robot- where he survived with parttime jobs and even masculine prostitution. Little by little, Vitalic decided to stop playing the "Trubka", a traditional Ukrainian instrument, and started to compose electronic music in a collective near Munich. Then Kobayashi Records (France) released his first EP in June 2001, followed by Gigolo Records (Munich) with the "Poney EP" - a record about the pain of ponies in funfairs.
Another EP should be released soon on the brand new label Citizen Records.""

JimmySomerville
06-04-2004, 10:11 PM
Vitalic mixes of Manu Le Malin Ghost Train and Slam-Visions do it for me:)

Oh and the dima mix of Fadin away!!!

Leon

TRB
06-04-2004, 10:20 PM
Vitalic mixes of Manu Le Malin Ghost Train and Slam-Visions do it for me:)

Oh and the dima mix of Fadin away!!!

Leon

Nice traxx!

I love this one too!

Vitalic Live PA is wicked. He will be back here in Brazil soon... I wanna know if he have some new tracks...

Louis Theroux
06-04-2004, 10:44 PM
He has just done a new ep with Linda Lamb. Tehy are called The Silures, it is on Citizen Records.

TRB
06-04-2004, 11:39 PM
He has just done a new ep with Linda Lamb. Tehy are called The Silures, it is on Citizen Records.

can u give me the url of this website... thanks.

dJpZ
07-04-2004, 12:58 PM
""Vitalic was born in 1973 in Borodianka-Ukraine-in a traditionnal Ukrainian family living from the selling of animal furs. In 1989, after the falling down of the Berlin wall, he could emigrate to Eastern Germany with his dog -Mini Robot- where he survived with parttime jobs and even masculine prostitution. Little by little, Vitalic decided to stop playing the "Trubka", a traditional Ukrainian instrument, and started to compose electronic music in a collective near Munich. Then Kobayashi Records (France) released his first EP in June 2001, followed by Gigolo Records (Munich) with the "Poney EP" - a record about the pain of ponies in funfairs.
Another EP should be released soon on the brand new label Citizen Records.""

LOL great story

278d7e64a374de26f==