PDA

View Full Version : Collaboration?

eyes without a face
16-10-2002, 03:05 AM
anyone interested in doing a track using Fruity? just for fun i suppose but mite get somethign decent out of it

email me or let me know on here

scottgray@btinternet.com

or if anyones got msn - Kidloco79@hotmail.com

Hakka.
16-10-2002, 03:16 AM
Fruity Loops!

It's a really fun package, and easy to learn off. As long as you have a good set of samples (which I'm happy to copy and send CD's of mine if you want) to get the sound you have in your head on to a PC your fine.

But if I do make anything in it I will happily e-mail you what I've done for you to tinker with and vice-versa.

Nothing more... Nothing Less...

eyes without a face
16-10-2002, 03:25 AM
wot samples u got mate? any decent samples on CD would b grately appreciated mate!!!

yeah send me some ideas over email and we'll see wot happens???

Hakka.
16-10-2002, 03:32 AM
Have a collection of all sorts! have some which are copyrighted which I like to use for personal fun... (i.e SHOKK, AROME, HENNES & COLD) but I will glady sort everything I have over a few CD's (Kicks, Percussion, No-Kicks, Bass's) and mail them on and vice-versa if you like!

Bit late now and I'm body is still digesting this Burger King, so I will mail you tomorrow.

Nothing more... Nothing Less...

eyes without a face
16-10-2002, 03:36 AM
yeah sound, any decent sounding techno, specially hard techno, samples u got throw em down and il send u wot ive got

look 4rd to ur mail

278d7e64a374de26f==