PDA

View Full Version : aaaargh!!!! help me.

duncandisorderly
12-04-2004, 02:14 PM
i reformatted and reloaded my whole system yesterday and now neither logik or cubase will work. they both work ok from install and then i go and change the audio device to my echo mia and the next time i load up they give an error and ask if i want to report it to microsoft. wether you say yes or no the program closes down to the desktop again. i have reloaded the software and the drivers and the problem remains, and they all worked fine before i reloaded.

any idea's? Z? IQ? anyone???

DJZeMig_L
12-04-2004, 10:53 PM
go to the cubase folder in the start menu, run the direct x asio, choose yer sound card's asio driver from the list... it should show up on the list, otherwise it ain't properly installed!! run it and test it... let us know if the prob persists.

I have mentioned this b4, a lot of drivers show up in yer system (and sometimes even in sx, although this is less common), ain't roperly installed due 2 the extremly lame "plug and PRAY" usb, etc... auto-installs...

check some of the helps on similar threads... honestly m8, 80% of times u think this is propperly installed but it just ain't.. :(

go to system right click on the drivers and never let windows search or install anything ... tell 2 choose the driver from a list, point 2 the diver... have a disk... choose the folder and the actual file.. go and install, reboot... u might have 2 do this 2-3 times till it finally get's thru XPs thick skull lol

Z

278d7e64a374de26f==