PDA

View Full Version : Scott Gray - Feed the pain

eyes without a face
12-04-2004, 06:34 PM
hey peeps got another track up

Scott Gray - Feed the pain (http://www.scottgray.btinternet.co.uk/Scott_Gray_Feed_the_pain.mp3)

small problem with the bass it cuts out in the first 4 bars for a second or 2 then seems to be ok, il have to iron that out

let me know what u think tho

cheers

dirty_bass
13-04-2004, 11:58 PM
I`m not really into this, it`s full of nice ideas that work, but as a whole piece this doesn`t gel together. And never really gets anywhere.

the ambience is really nice, as are the beeps.

Needs more mid range percussion to provide the wiggle factor that laces together the broken beat thing.

Not into the Gabba style kicks. I like broken beat techno, but these kind of kicks just don`t fit this style. Try a more solid, deep kick, maybe mix an 808 stlye kick, with a more real sounding kick.

I prefered the other stuff of yours you have done.

C`mon people 22 views and no comments. You get the opportunity to hear the freshest stuff in this section, some of it destined for vinyl, and from a producers point of view, you can only improve with good feedback.

eyes without a face
14-04-2004, 12:21 AM
hey thanks for the feedback mate! since i posted this up ive changed my mind also :( im not happy with it to be honest, wrote another track today which im alot more satisfied with and il post it up tommorow

im gonna rework this one a bit

watch this space hehe

278d7e64a374de26f==