PDA

View Full Version : Lar Klein's HB#29, Hertz's Reloop#11.

dtl
12-04-2004, 08:30 PM
Lar Klein "Red Lion EP"

red lion ( it says Red Dragon on the sticker tho) - Driving number, twisted sample in the middle. 7/10 sort of thing....

rashomon - Nothing special, check the other side.... ;)

ramen - cant leave the Northern Dynamics#5 sythny sample alone, if you didnt get that one, get this instead, it's hell a lot more tougher and still preserver that deadly synthe, if he uses it again expect :evil: :twisted:

rt - Again, if you have heard his new label... Urr... Lar Klien (How imagitive can you be?), you would have been going "Oi, I heard that somewhere...), or other way round you pick this one up first... Still, rolling stabs and it's quite sweet.

Oh yes, the b1-side of the new Lar Klein's label has this little distorted robotic sample... But since I listened to HB29 first through the pile, I felt quite cheated and didnt pick it up.

Hertz "Reloop#11"

Arh. Masterpiece. Must. I say no more.

Eri.c

The Overfiend
12-04-2004, 08:38 PM
rashomon

I invite the rest of you to find out what this is, afterwards view it. Changes the way you look at perspective.

dtl
12-04-2004, 08:40 PM
Would it raise the temptation of cutting your own Johnson?

Eric.

The Overfiend
12-04-2004, 08:57 PM
I try not to lose good friends. ;)

jonnyspeed
12-04-2004, 09:01 PM
I only liked the last track yo be honest. And for some reason I never seem to buy any Highland Beats. Just not the sound I'm after I suppose

dtl
12-04-2004, 09:07 PM
I was going to pass the record if it wasnt the last track too... I know what you mean, it's HB always like in the medium of things, not too soft, not too hard, not too gritty, not too smooth.... Hence this is my 4th HB in my collection...

Col
13-04-2004, 12:18 AM
i bought recycled loops 11 on white label a few months ago, i like it, but i dont think its hertz best piece of work.

Dustin Zahn
13-04-2004, 12:32 AM
I liked B2 on the Loops record...real minimal funky shit. that's about it.

killarava2day
13-04-2004, 08:55 AM

When is your Compound EP out?

I must say, that Ian's tracks on the last Compound are a bloody stand out. After mixing it through the other night you can just tell that it's a cut above the rest, very clean sounds throughout, extremely well mixed.

Dustin Zahn
13-04-2004, 09:22 AM
E-mail Glenn and ask him! When you find out, please let me know. :lol:

killarava2day
13-04-2004, 10:10 AM
E-mail Glenn and ask him! When you find out, please let me know. :lol:

lol :shock:

Numeric
14-04-2004, 05:27 PM

Yeah man, same here like...

Adverse
14-04-2004, 05:28 PM

When is your Compound EP out?

I must say, that Ian's tracks on the last Compound are a bloody stand out. After mixing it through the other night you can just tell that it's a cut above the rest, very clean sounds throughout, extremely well mixed.

i disagree.. didn't like them one bit nor the drumworks 3 cut..

Dustin Zahn
14-04-2004, 06:09 PM
Maybe my opinion is a bit biased, but wait till you hear Ian's upcoming solo on Abiotic with a Patrik Skoog remix. In my opinion it's his best record yet. Ian claims that there is a certain track on the record that is going to be extremely hard for himself to top anytime soon. I think Skoog's remix is excellent too and is quite a change from his usual bangin' style. There should be some audio soon. (Sorry for hi-jacking the thread)

The Overfiend
15-04-2004, 05:36 PM
I should ship your ass up to mars Zahn. You and Lil Jon for hijacking threads!

Yeaaaaaahhhh!

Anyways the Reloop Hertz is the Shiznit!

278d7e64a374de26f==