PDA

View Full Version : TECHSTYLE 22nd April

marcopilf
13-04-2004, 09:45 AM
: for our 3rd installment we bring you a mixed bag of goodies!

We have managed to book three of London gorgeous female dj's to entice you into the techno genre.

Firstly we bring you the lovely Donna Birt who needs no introduction as she is undoutedly one of the most respected female dj's in London. In the words of Donna herself. "Yeah count me in, not often i get to play exactly what i want".

For our next babe we bring you Clodagh! This girl knows what techno is all about. Clodagh is a main part of the promotion SPIRTIUALISED and has worked alongside dj's like Sister Bliss and Trevor Rockcliffe. In Sister Bliss words “Clodagh is the definition of "party animal"- when she gets behind the decks !” … Sister Bliss (Faithless)

Our final female dj of the night is none other than Lucy Fur, Lucy is another gal who needs no introduction and is renowned for her hard as poss hard house tunage. What you didn't know is that Lucy has a taste for techno and has been looking forward to playing some. So this is an EXCLUSIVE set so make sure you make it or you will miss out.

For the second half of the night we bring you our residents!

First up is the nutter himself B.S.E. who will definatley be jumping around behind the decks, because he always is.

Next will be the Breaks boss himself Voodoobass, with his chops and flicks and bass line kicks.

Then to finish off the night myself Marcopilf who ain't going to blow his own trumpet

this all happens at:

George IV, Brixton Hill, Brixton, SW2

22nd April 04

9.30pm-5.00am

£3 before midnight £5 after.

marcopilf
17-04-2004, 12:46 PM
set times:

Donna Birt 9.30-10.45pm
Clodagh 10.45-midnight
Lucy Fur midnight-1.15am
B.S.E. 1.15-2.30
VoodooBass 2.30-3.45
Marocpilf 3.45-5.00

cheap entry cheap booze be there!

marcopilf
21-04-2004, 02:01 PM
so who's going to join us and see in St George's day with a techno bang!

278d7e64a374de26f==