PDA

View Full Version : how many hours do you spend in ur studio?

tekara
14-04-2004, 05:21 PM
just curious as to how many hours do people spend a day in their studio?

The reason why i ask this is because im curious, and i know alot of people online here have real jobs with possibly even family etc etc, and i know sometimes really sitting down and sitting in front of your keyboard and monitor tweaking new patches can be a bit time consuming.

For me, its pretty much work work work, go home, see girlfriend, watch movie, and try to sneak into the studio at night while shes sleeping trying to focus on making a track!

Ha! Anyone spending lots of time in the studio? Or they find themselves behind held back because of other activities.

Just curious!

Cheers.

dirty_bass
14-04-2004, 06:15 PM
Well, I have 2 relationships in my life, My girl and my studio, and they battle for my time.

I spend far to long in the studio, to the point where I am travelling on a tube train, for example, and I`ll be thinking, "hmmmm that whistling sound as we go through the tunnel is good, but it could do with a high pass on it to remove some of the bottom end".

But I guess practice makes perfect etc

audioinjection
14-04-2004, 06:38 PM
I work full time, so it doesn't give me much time in the studio, but I say I spend 3-4 hours daily in my studio.

DJZeMig_L
14-04-2004, 07:37 PM
When I'm at home at in the studio... cause it's in my living room lol

I'm lucky 2 spend 8 hours a week if that much :(

Z

278d7e64a374de26f==