PDA

View Full Version : MPC1000 OS v1.04 released

mux
14-04-2004, 05:22 PM
Just a heads-up - the newest MPC OS was released today. It's available at the usual place...

http://www.akaipro.com/us/osdload.html

FIXES:
[Improvement]
1. Add the "PAD" page in the "Other" page. This is to adjust scattering of pad sensitivity by user.

[Bug fix]
1. In the "Program" > "Filter" page, "Numeric" key didn't work. --- fixed
1. "Wrong File / End of File" error appeared with wav file made by "Pro tools". --- fixed
2. Sample didn't playback correctly with wav file made by "Wave Lab". --- fixed
3. MIDI clock didn't output, if both Sync In and Sync out were set in the MIDI/SYNC page. --- fixed
* Master > MIDI IN [MPC1000] MIDI OUT > Slave
With above setting, Slave machine didn't response with Master machine.
4. When triggering Pad from Foot Switch, 2 Voices (same sound) were played back simultaneously. --- fixed

nova
20-02-2005, 12:46 AM
wicked techno mux. lush setups. ive been tring to get kit up together and understand the workings ov the kit. but hav came across loads of problems with it running right and also getting the right kind of groove going like sounds and arranges but i picked up some good kit ,tb303,alpha2,virus b,s nova2,drumstaion,freebase which is abit fuct dust in the filter or somthing,and g4powerbook with logic audio6,amt 8 midi,motu 828mk2, and a cheap tc fx, and kontakt for sampler. could you give my any info on the making of techno wot to compression and things.and any good up grades that i could mak to the kit to help me with this sound. would be realy cool if you could.

thanks nova

278d7e64a374de26f==