PDA

View Full Version : Hard Ass Suicide Techno

dirty_bass
16-04-2004, 06:54 PM
Ok, well here is a almost complete (bar mastering) tune from my Live/Studio project with Little Fella! from The Londontechno Collective.
Called Excession this is gonna be the style of our live PA
This is fresh out of the studio this minute, so please any critisisms and feedback would be much appreciated.

http://mysite.freeserve.com/dirty_bass_records/tunes/Dawn_of_the_Dead.mp3

cheers folks!!!

dan the acid man
16-04-2004, 07:14 PM
this is good, i love the breakdown, i love it when it goes off after the breakdown and i really like those high pitched noises that come in around the 2 minute mark

xfive
16-04-2004, 07:46 PM
Nice n drivin! I like the sounds that resemble breathing, and also the vocal samples add a nice little dark tinge ;)

-Chris

dirty_bass
18-04-2004, 01:12 AM
there are so many elements in this it is really a difficult mix to pin down, and being a collaboration it needs to be a compromise between the 2 styles, Hopefully should have the first run through of the live PA this is from online soon.

dan the acid man
18-04-2004, 02:22 AM
there are so many elements in this it is really a difficult mix to pin down, and being a collaboration it needs to be a compromise between the 2 styles, Hopefully should have the first run through of the live PA this is from online soon.

:cool: look forward to hearing it, i take it your not using the gear your supposed to have got from turnkey :lol:

The Overfiend
18-04-2004, 04:01 AM
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrit
True Grit Chock full of it!
Damn Right Man!

dirty_bass
18-04-2004, 03:51 PM
look forward to hearing it, i take it your not using the gear your supposed to have got from turnkey

Well, Ive been promised the gear on tuesday/wedensday, so If this arrives, I reckon it`ll take about a week to incorporate this into the live PA.

At least that`s the plan, I have a van loaded with rocket launchers sitting outside turnkey on standbye. Just in case they decide to mess wit me :twisted:

dan the acid man
18-04-2004, 10:48 PM
look forward to hearing it, i take it your not using the gear your supposed to have got from turnkey

Well, Ive been promised the gear on tuesday/wedensday, so If this arrives, I reckon it`ll take about a week to incorporate this into the live PA.

At least that`s the plan, I have a van loaded with rocket launchers sitting outside turnkey on standbye. Just in case they decide to mess wit me :twisted:

:lol: :lol:

The Divide
19-04-2004, 01:07 AM
I like man, I think you need to add more Eq to the those high hats. Could be my headphones tho!! :doh:

Col
20-04-2004, 09:39 AM
exellent. great percussion, love the atmospherics & vocal sample. im also liking the messy synth sound in the latter part of the track. sounding very acidic.

Rog
01-05-2004, 12:30 AM
steve - sounds class mate.

does little fella post on here - i need to ask him about a record he played new years. it was from canada.. dooo not much help! it rocked on the rig! ;)

dirty_bass
01-05-2004, 02:49 AM
hey hey rog!!!
Little fella rarely posts here.
I think the track you are thinking of is probably a track by 5 alive.
He played it just before I went on for me last tune right?
He generally uses it as his last tune.

Rog
01-05-2004, 03:05 AM
He played it just before I went on for me last tune right?

yes mate - it was a full on acid insult - one of those old school lines that just runs on and on and on.. it was just Avin It!!!

will email next week - have a wicked w/end ;)

monotone
02-05-2004, 11:54 PM
Like the breathing sounds.. the sound that comes in after the break at 4min 12 is to chaotic i think. But all together.. pounding song.

278d7e64a374de26f==