PDA

View Full Version : Routemaster wants! Can you help me?

Si the Sigh
19-04-2004, 02:59 PM
Click here! http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15811

Thanks for looking! ;)

dirty_bass
19-04-2004, 03:12 PM
You might be able to get Free the State CD from BangingTunes in London

I know that Mad Records in London also carry some old Technoslut and Routemaster.

In fact really, speak to James at Bangingtunes London, I think they may have some old routemaster stuff.

The Overfiend
19-04-2004, 04:16 PM
Si you know I gotta shift this right?
I'll let it rock for a few mins though.:) ;)

dan the acid man
19-04-2004, 07:31 PM
i bought the free the state cd from amazon.co.uk last summer, im sure they will still have it.

the routemaster 2x12" is routemaster17

a: innercity junkies
b: menacatron

and the other piece of vinyl has the tunes you mentioned

(ive got it but im not letting go of it, sorry :oops: )

anx
19-04-2004, 09:37 PM
i have route 17 but im not willing to let it go, the pressing of innercity junkies sounds so much better than the TEC one.

speaking of which, i'll sell you the TEC version of innercity junkies....the pressing isnt horrible or anything, just not as good as the full sided route17...

Si the Sigh
20-04-2004, 07:30 AM
Si you know I gotta shift this right?
I'll let it rock for a few mins though.:) ;)

Yea I know mate. Me bad. Slap my arse & move this thread. ;) :lol:

Si the Sigh
20-04-2004, 07:31 AM
i bought the free the state cd from amazon.co.uk last summer, im sure they will still have it.

the routemaster 2x12" is routemaster17

a: innercity junkies
b: menacatron

and the other piece of vinyl has the tunes you mentioned

(ive got it but im not letting go of it, sorry :oops: )

Duh! :doh: Of course it is. Stupid me! :lol:

Si the Sigh
20-04-2004, 07:32 AM
i have route 17 but im not willing to let it go, the pressing of innercity junkies sounds so much better than the TEC one.

speaking of which, i'll sell you the TEC version of innercity junkies....the pressing isnt horrible or anything, just not as good as the full sided route17...

Thanks for the offer, but its got to be the Routemaster release. ;)

GAMMA303
20-04-2004, 09:00 AM
Yea man i have been looking for Inner City Junkies for days as well, arghh!!! What a classic. One day ill find it, i had it on the Zebedee and Orange Peel album (London Acid City).

anx
20-04-2004, 06:46 PM

Thanks for the offer, but its got to be the Routemaster release. ;)

i dont blame you at all ;) if anyone else wants innercity junkies on TEC just PM me...

278d7e64a374de26f==