PDA

View Full Version : Jeff mills @ sankey soaps in m/c

DJ Tomi
20-04-2004, 03:01 PM
cant wait for this its ognna be mint, last wkend in may!!! :D

any1 from north goin to this'n?? :)

subsonic
20-04-2004, 03:02 PM
master jeff in manc land im there fukk me i didnt think i would see him in manc land :rambo:

Numeric
20-04-2004, 03:05 PM
master jeff in manc land im there fukk me i didnt think i would see him in manc land :rambo:

He was at the Tribal Warehouse party in Manc last year, i missed his set though...

Mills is meant to be s**t these days anyway...

:cry:

Esox Lucius
20-04-2004, 03:37 PM

He was at the Tribal Warehouse party in Manc last year, i missed his set though...

Mills is meant to be s**t these days anyway...

:cry:

same here, one of the reasons i went to the warehouse party was to see lfo & mills, but couldnt even get in that room, typical of david vincent & the rest of the 'tribal' wankers to let far too many people in, there where people in there on the verge of collapsing. :nono: wankers.

stayed in the other slightly less packed room for garnier, who rocked.

anyway rant over, you should go and see him before you say he is shit though, personally I wouldnt give the so called 'tribal' management the steam off my piss let alone line their pockets :twisted:

Numeric
20-04-2004, 03:45 PM
I'm gonna try to get over to Sankeys for that one actualy...

See if Mills lives up to the name...

Francisco Scaramanga
20-04-2004, 05:26 PM
Well, Mills has never failed to dissapoint, he's totally rocked it every time I've seen him.

And if you want to see him in Manchester, I think its a case of see him at Sankeys, or don't see him. A friend who knows one of the Tribal minions informed me that Tribal get all the big DJ's they have come in to sign contracts which say if they play in Manchester it has to be for Tribal. If it was anyone other than tribal I might think it was just a nasty rumour, but knowing what those knobjockeys are like, I totally believe it.

Problem is, I still really want to go to that night, and therefore line their godawful dirty pockets.

278d7e64a374de26f==