PDA

View Full Version : zahn - PA @ evolv belgium 29 nov 03

g
21-04-2004, 01:17 AM
has to have been discussed before and i frankly can't remember if i've listened to it in the past... i know it's been sitting on my computer for a long time.. but apart from the fact that this is really a kick ass, professional sounding set -- that song from The Lost Boys is cracking me up! i love that song in a cheezy 80's kinda way

Dustin Zahn
21-04-2004, 02:10 AM
;) thanks. People either love or hate the lost boys remix. The fact is, you gotta "take the piss" sometimes. Techno is getting way too serious lately and the techno that isn't, seems all too cliche and fake. It's time to start having fun again. Everyone seems to be making drum tracks so they can rub shoulders with Surgeon or Beyer and it's getting kind of old.

dirty_bass
21-04-2004, 02:52 AM
The fact is, you gotta "take the piss" sometimes. Techno is getting way too serious lately and the techno that isn't, seems all too cliche and fake. It's time to start having fun again. Everyone seems to be making drum tracks so they can rub shoulders with Surgeon or Beyer and it's getting kind of old.

Man, I like you more every time you post, you speak sense for the most part. If your ever in London let`s have a beer!!

drift9
21-04-2004, 06:30 AM
that song from The Lost Boys is cracking me up! i love that song in a cheezy 80's kinda way

do have to say that remix of "cry little sister" goes beyond nostalgia for Lost Boys in my case. i think it's gorgeous and sexy as hell.

Dustin Zahn
21-04-2004, 08:13 AM
Lost Boys is a classic movie! Anyone hasn't seen it should definetely watch it. I was honestly surprised to see how many people actually were able to point out that it was from the movie.

The Overfiend
21-04-2004, 02:00 PM
Should be released as a single. Your sitting on a hit right there D.
Sitting on a hit,kinda like sitting on your hand. Waiting till it gets warm............I call it a stranger.

g
21-04-2004, 06:33 PM
Lost Boys is a classic movie! Anyone hasn't seen it should definetely watch it. I was honestly surprised to see how many people actually were able to point out that it was from the movie.
oh hell yeah. i knew it instantly. need to find some way to work in 'i still believe'... ;)

g
21-04-2004, 06:34 PM
Sitting on a hit,kinda like sitting on your hand. Waiting till it gets warm............I call it a stranger.
if you are scott caan anyway....

278d7e64a374de26f==