PDA

View Full Version : hardsignal.com

MangaFish
21-04-2004, 10:59 PM
does anyone know anything about this site?

the reason why i ask is becuase one of my mixes has landed on there.
i dont have a problem with this mind. just find it amuzing to see my name on a site that offers sets by ben sims / josh wink / jeff mills / and other such major names when i can barly hold to beats together :lol:

MARKEG
21-04-2004, 11:54 PM
yeah i know the guy quite well through e-mail. he's also a member of the site - pm him!

MangaFish
22-04-2004, 12:07 AM
cool - anyone thats anyone seems to post on here

as for his site: just wondered if the mix was picked up by a bot or if someone submitted it

h.a.r.d.s.i.g.n.a.l
24-04-2004, 05:51 PM
actually a mate on another "livesets" board (ckwlive i think) posted ur link and we scooped it. we do get alot of traffic so if it too much for your provider let me know and i'll remove it.

(and i well enjoyed that set! played it all weekend long on our radio show a couple of weeks back! :clap: )

MangaFish
24-04-2004, 06:43 PM
its not a problem the set being up there.
was more curious than anything how it landed there.

glad you enjoyed it. you'vce made a wee hobbiest grin :D

tioneb
25-04-2004, 12:47 PM
hmm ye i got this sruprise too some months ago. im actually pretty happy people take time to lurk for dj sets and spread the lniks on thir sites ! =)) and ich is nice dude .

h.a.r.d.s.i.g.n.a.l
25-04-2004, 07:55 PM
its been our experience that most people are cool with us posting their links (tho there are a few that sure seems horde their sh*t...not naming names but littledetroit.net...livesets.com...i'm looking in ur direction... :eh: ).

everyone posts direct links to our Hardsignal sets all the time and we think for the most part it's great. it spreads the word and that's all that really matters, to us anyways.

and mangafish....just listening to hard and dark vol. 3...i'd be on the floor bouncing... ;)

MangaFish
25-04-2004, 07:58 PM
i've heard good things about your site - thats how i ended up on there the other day.

agreed about the sharing music policy btw. :clap:

PDT
26-04-2004, 01:12 AM
Hardsignal is the goods!

:rambo:

DJPAUZE
30-04-2004, 08:03 PM
Hardsignal is now a label is well!!!!
Keep checking the

DJPAUZE
30-04-2004, 08:04 PM
woops
Keep checkiing the site as there will be a massive makeover soon which will include samples and our artist infos and booking.

Peace
Pauze :twisted:

278d7e64a374de26f==