PDA

View Full Version : Big Ron...

Numeric
22-04-2004, 08:56 AM
:doh:

Oh man...

I can't believe that the legendary Big Ron has resigned from ITV, it's so guttin. However, you can't really defend what he's meant to have said, so i guess there was no other option...

It probably wont be long before one of the other channels decides to employ him on the cheap...

:roll:

Esox Lucius
22-04-2004, 09:26 AM
what he said was well out of order, whether peole think he is a legend or not, someone in his position should not be saying racist comments, even if it was supposed to be off air....tbh I am happy, I have always thought he was a cock anyway....wonder who will replace him, if ranieri gets the sack, they should employ him as a pundit :lol:

ron atkinson.....see you next season on channel 5 :lol:

Numeric
22-04-2004, 11:16 AM
Racism is a disgrace...

:nono:

It's obvious that Ron must have some racist tendancies, otherwise he wouldn't have come out with such a remark. He has fell from grace in my opinion...

:cry:

lukekendall
22-04-2004, 12:58 PM
Racism is a disgrace...

:nono:

It's obvious that Ron must have some racist tendancies, otherwise he wouldn't have come out with such a remark. He has fell from grace in my opinion...

:cry:

I Agree mate racism i not on but can you honestly say you have never made a racist remark in your life??

DJ SPUDIE
22-04-2004, 05:39 PM
Hes a feeking nob anyway :rambo:

Numeric
23-04-2004, 10:15 AM
I Agree mate racism i not on but can you honestly say you have never made a racist remark in your life??

I may have made racist remarks when i was very young, and didn't understand what i was sayin. But i can honestly say that from an early age i learnt not to, and couldn't imagine saying anything like what Ron is meant to have come out with...

lukekendall
23-04-2004, 12:26 PM

I may have made racist remarks when i was very young, and didn't understand what i was sayin. But i can honestly say that from an early age i learnt not to, and couldn't imagine saying anything like what Ron is meant to have come out with...

yeah but he aint racist he has been trying to racism in football for years working with the like of Fashano.

If he called some one a white prick would he got the sack for that?

or if he called someone a bold prick would he get the sack for that??

Numeric
23-04-2004, 01:00 PM
You can't compare calling someone, say, 'a bald b***ard' to using an offensive term that discriminates against someones race. If you called a bald black person, 'a bald bastard', then your argument is valid. But there is a massive differance between taking the p**s out of someones hair style and singling them out because of their ethnic origin. I would have thought that was obvious!!

In my opinion, Ron must have some deep rooted elements of racism in his personality. Otherwise, he would have simply called Marsel a 'lazy b***ard' rather than adding the term he used. Even if it was a slip of the tongue, he still used the word...

Esox Lucius
23-04-2004, 01:46 PM
You can't compare calling someone, say, 'a bald b***ard' to using an offensive term that discriminates against someones race. If you called a bald black person, 'a bald bastard', then your argument is valid. But there is a massive differance between taking the p**s out of someones hair style and singling them out because of their ethnic origin. I would have thought that was obvious!!

In my opinion, Ron must have some deep rooted elements of racism in his personality. Otherwise, he would have simply called Marsel a 'lazy b***ard' rather than adding the term he used. Even if it was a slip of the tongue, he still used the word...

couldnt have said it better myself :clap:

Numeric
23-04-2004, 05:11 PM
Cheers Downie mate...

I can't believe the amount of people who have said 'it's just like calling someone a fat b***ard' when refering to Ron's comments. It's so not!! And that fact that people can't see this is rather disturbing.

Are we a country of beer swiggin, racist, sexist, small minded, unhealthy t**ts who need some serious education?

:rambo:

dan the acid man
25-04-2004, 01:32 PM
totally agree here, theres no excuse for what he said

lukekendall
30-04-2004, 12:53 PM
Cheers Downie mate...

I can't believe the amount of people who have said 'it's just like calling someone a fat b***ard' when refering to Ron's comments. It's so not!! And that fact that people can't see this is rather disturbing.

Are we a country of beer swiggin, racist, sexist, small minded, unhealthy t**ts who need some serious education?

:rambo:

sorry mate but if someone called me a white lazy bastard i would not give a hoot!!

Esox Lucius
30-04-2004, 07:24 PM
I would as it's a racist comment.

278d7e64a374de26f==