PDA

View Full Version : Max Min Swarfiga samples at Banging Tunes.com

Si the Sigh
23-04-2004, 08:02 AM
Samples in the due soon section. Check it out! This tune is PHAT as fu*k IMO! :rambo:

jonnyspeed
23-04-2004, 10:07 AM
Its very much out. My advise - get down the London shop (or ring James and Rachel) rather than wait weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks for lame arse 'DJ' Kristian to get his hard-house backside down the distributors. Anyway James and Rachel actually know what they are talking about too.

Bitch over!

Max side rocks my boat! Nice one!

Si the Sigh
23-04-2004, 10:09 AM
Best Max Min for a long time IMO! Sounds proper bo over a big system. Lush bassline! :clap: :rambo: :clap:

duncandisorderly
23-04-2004, 10:45 AM
got a copy at massive records in birmingham along with raw24 and spgroove3. if any one wants em.

jonnyspeed
23-04-2004, 12:23 PM
SPG3 is a killer! Latintastic.

Not so sure about RAW really gone shit - just the same loop on ever release with a different sample on the break - and too ****ing clappy - what's with the claps? Top Shelf has to be the nu de-erection for Geezer - Raw will make him money but personally think he should have stopped at #5 with DJ anodyne. Still loving his stuff with Carl on BIO/Audio Pancake

dirty_bass
23-04-2004, 02:18 PM
banging tunes site is down again

dan the acid man
23-04-2004, 02:55 PM
banging tunes site is down again

i always use tune inn, much more reliable

dan the acid man
23-04-2004, 03:48 PM
ive just checked this one out and im not keen to be honest, i much prefer the penetrator pink one, the side with the funk terminator sample, its got more attitude and energy about it for me

anx
23-04-2004, 03:57 PM

Not so sure about RAW really gone shit - just the same loop on ever release with a different sample on the break - and too **** clappy - what's with the claps? Top Shelf has to be the nu de-erection for Geezer - Raw will make him money but personally think he should have stopped at #5 with DJ anodyne. Still loving his stuff with Carl on BIO/Audio Pancake

dont forget #7 man.

dirty_bass
23-04-2004, 04:48 PM
A side is a bit hard house/nu energy for me
B side, hmmmm I don`t get it really.

But it`ll sell shed loads I reckon based on the a-sdie alone, which is all good for them.

jonnyspeed
23-04-2004, 06:46 PM

Not so sure about RAW really gone shit - just the same loop on ever release with a different sample on the break - and too **** clappy - what's with the claps? Top Shelf has to be the nu de-erection for Geezer - Raw will make him money but personally think he should have stopped at #5 with DJ anodyne. Still loving his stuff with Carl on BIO/Audio Pancake

dont forget #7 man.

:)

aii, forgot about that one.

Metadog
24-04-2004, 05:14 PM
got swarfega today - have never been into owt by darc marc yet but i reckon chris lib has kept him in line for this release - differently pounding !

MangaFish
24-04-2004, 07:04 PM
i personally prefered the 'b' side as it had more depth and atmosphear to it.

but to be honnest i wasnt to keen on either tracks much.

278d7e64a374de26f==