PDA

View Full Version : VST's in Fruity

eyes without a face
17-10-2002, 01:11 AM
can someone please give me a hand as to how to activate them?

ive never really looked into them but now i want to start using them to give my tracks more originality, more sounds etc and im a little confused as to how to start using them

DJZeMig_L
17-10-2002, 02:51 AM
Hey,

I've used some stuff now and then and it works fine (most of the time)... some things don't run 100% smothly.. like changing programs...

Also the cpu load seems 2 b a bit more than in SX... plus u don't really have the option of rendering 2 audio and turn off the vsti ... although u could try running Sx (this new version is THA SHI*) with fruity as vst i... (I haven't tryed yet).. but It could b a way of workin' round this prob!!

I recall working on a track with Junglist & attack (3 instances of the same).. no problemo what so ever..

Best thing is 2 try out 1 by out and then rule out the 1s that don't really work!

regards,

Z

DJZeMig_L
17-10-2002, 03:43 AM
2 Us' em go to Channels menu .. add channel ... at the bottom of the list (or top) can't remember now.. choose more ... now click re-scan.. all u have 2 do now is activate or de-activate VSTi!!

Next time u go 2 the menu channels the news Vsti will b listed... same 4 efects (F9 .. opens the efects pannel .. -not totally sure now- when u click 2 add an efeck 2 a slot there's the option more.... the rest u know already!

hope thsi helps ya making better/ more tunes!!

Z

278d7e64a374de26f==