PDA

View Full Version : Leeds United

Tiptoe
25-04-2004, 12:45 PM
Looks like i will be watching us in Div1 next season!!!!!!!!!! Gutted :cry:

Esox Lucius
25-04-2004, 05:40 PM
pity mate, i would have liked to see leeds stay up & man city, leicester & wolves go down, not going to happen though, you can say good bye to smith & viduka.

Tiptoe
25-04-2004, 09:29 PM
i no gutted!

Col
25-04-2004, 09:45 PM
if we win our last 3 matches we will stay up. sadly, the weakest side of the 4 remaining games we had/have left has turned us over at home. its almost mission impossible. infact it is mission impossible, if we wish to stay in the premiership.

to be honest most of the current squad aint even good enough for division 1, nevermind the premiership. the future looks very bleak. :cry:

DJ SPUDIE
29-04-2004, 01:47 AM
Ha Ha :lol:

Esox Lucius
29-04-2004, 07:16 AM
Ha Ha :lol:

rather than laugh at other teams misfortunes, why don't you just for a second stop glory hunting and support a local team? ;) :lol:

220 miles to manchester from wellington :lol:

Numeric
29-04-2004, 09:09 AM
You know i have no love for Leeds whatsoever...

But, i hope they survive, and City take the drop...

:twisted:

Esox Lucius
29-04-2004, 09:28 AM
You know i have no love for Leeds whatsoever...

But, i hope they survive, and City take the drop...

:twisted:

amen to that mate :clap: :pray:

BOXY
29-04-2004, 04:31 PM
unlucky mate i like leeds good team but im also glad cause hopefully well get smithy off you ;)

Col
29-04-2004, 09:29 PM
unlucky mate i like leeds good team but im also glad cause hopefully well get smithy off you ;)

nah, i reckon hes going to either the scum, or newcastle.

Esox Lucius
29-04-2004, 09:44 PM
smith is off to the toon i reckon.

Hakka
29-04-2004, 09:47 PM
smith is off to the toon i reckon.

I thought this, but it appears Newcastle ARE SKINT unless they can get 4th spot.

Esox Lucius
29-04-2004, 10:27 PM
reckon they will get smith on the cheap, just have a feel he will be playing for the toon next season.

Col
30-04-2004, 09:13 PM
my transfer estimations for the summer clearout. any club trying to buy any of the following players will not have to pay a penny more (due to our finincial situation, although we all know these players are worth far more than my estimations)

viduka- 4 million
smith- 3 million
milner- 3 million
robinson- 2 million
mills- 1 million

would anyone like to see any of these guys at your club?

mattshephard
02-05-2004, 10:23 AM
my transfer estimations for the summer clearout. any club trying to buy any of the following players will not have to pay a penny more (due to our finincial situation, although we all know these players are worth far more than my estimations)

viduka- 4 million
smith- 3 million
milner- 3 million
robinson- 2 million
mills- 1 million

All of them are overrated anyway. But good value for money in light of the situation

The-last-man
02-05-2004, 05:56 PM
Id love to see Milner & Smith @ Everton, but i doubt we could afford em!

Boro are supposed to be interested in both, and with them in europe next season, i wouldnt be surprised to see them there.

Bast.ards! I hate Boro!

Col
02-05-2004, 09:04 PM

viduka- 4 million
smith- 3 million
milner- 3 million
robinson- 2 million
mills- 1 million

All of them are overrated anyway. But good value for money in light of the situation

i disagree. i think those players get the credit they deserve. and in some departments those players are underrated.

watch these players step up a few gears as soon as they are playing with good players around them.

anyway, i watched the game today. relegated. its hard to take in, even though ive been expecting this outcome for months. on a positive note im already looking forward to the nationwide next season. i will be glad to see the back of all the overpaid talentless bastards. and im not refering to the players i mentioned above, i mean the likes of kelly, harte, duberry, caldwell, wilcox, mcphail, matteo, johnson, etc. these are the players that put us down. these are the players that i dont even think can cut it in div 1.

lukekendall
04-05-2004, 04:44 PM
ha ha!!!

leeds down !!!

spurs stay up!!!! :lol: :lol:

Col
04-05-2004, 08:39 PM
ha ha!!!

leeds down !!!

spurs stay up!!!! :lol: :lol:

cunt! :lol:

when was the last time spurs won a trophy? if only you could ask your great, great, great, great grandparents. :lol:

Dean-E
05-05-2004, 12:04 PM
Well as a west ham fan I know only to well how you feel..but D1 isn't that bad the only problem you will have is you will now sell everyone you have...we lost a whole teams worth of players and a manager and look where we are...the best thing that happened to us was going down...we now have rebuilt a side taht has now gelled together really well and we may even go back up. Good luck to leeds I hope they don't suffer

Numeric
05-05-2004, 12:18 PM
Shame for Leeds, i wanted City to take the drop...

Wouldn't mind Smith at Utd, can't see it though, i bet he'd rather go anywhere else to keep the Leeds fans from hunting him down...

Esox Lucius
05-05-2004, 12:20 PM
i reckon smith will go to newcastle and viduka maybe to valencia

278d7e64a374de26f==