PDA

View Full Version : Joke

Esox Lucius
26-04-2004, 07:52 AM
Alex Ferguson was looking to sign some new players to help Uniteds qualification for the Champiuons League, so he sent his chief scout to Afganistan to search for some new talent. Sure enough, the scout finds an outstanding 18 year old stricker and immeadiately signs him on a three year deal. On getting back to England, Fergie takes one look at him in training and immeadiately puts him straight into the starting line up for the big game against Man City. The new lad is fantastic, he scores a hat trick and creates four more as United romp it 7-0. Ecstatic after the game the young lad phones his mum to tell her the good news. "Mum" he says "I've just made my debut and had a great game. The team loves me. The fans love me and the press love me. Life is great".

"Well," says his mum, I'm glad life is great for you. Shall I tell you what happened to us today? "Your Dad's been murdered in the street, your sister and I were raped and beaten in broad daylight, and your brothers joined a vicious gang of killers".

"Mum I dont know what to say. I'm sorry".

"Sorry", she yells down the phone, "Your ****ing sorry ? It's your ****ing fault we moved to Manchester in the first place ! :lol: :lol: :clap:

BIZNEZZ
26-04-2004, 02:22 PM
NOW THAT IS FUNNY

BOXY
27-04-2004, 10:16 PM
quality mate funny as ****

DJ SPUDIE
29-04-2004, 01:44 AM
Hahahaha :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==