PDA

View Full Version : Sunil Sharpe at Technologic

loko
26-04-2004, 09:43 AM
Great set on saturday nite my good man!quality one might say!now you remember me!sorry didnt get chattin to ya but you looked busy at the end and i was chasin a female at the time....so i had to go!!make those technologic nights a regular thing aswel but i think a new venue is in order...the amps were fartin like a bastard al nite and the place was a dive!good set though. caught the end of sun gi ho or whatever his name is.
i will definitely cal into spindizzy by the end of the month and make my usual ridiculous amount of purchases!chat to ya soon sunil. :clap:

Sunil
26-04-2004, 12:03 PM
Great set on saturday nite my good man!quality one might say!now you remember me!sorry didnt get chattin to ya but you looked busy at the end and i was chasin a female at the time....so i had to go!!make those technologic nights a regular thing aswel but i think a new venue is in order...the amps were fartin like a bastard al nite and the place was a dive!good set though. caught the end of sun gi ho or whatever his name is.
i will definitely cal into spindizzy by the end of the month and make my usual ridiculous amount of purchases!chat to ya soon sunil. :clap:

Thanks a lot man, good to see you there and to put a name to the face. As for the night it's called 'Technology' not to be confused with Technologic or Technosis! I'm not involved in the running of this night, I know they have Oliver Ho (May 7th) and Gaetek (June 4th) lined up for The Shelter though.

The system did get a bit overdriven at times alright but not enough to **** things up too bad imo. Sure it's dark and dingy but I'm not sure I'd call it a dive, seemed ideal for this kind of night... think the bouncers were moaning about the lack of takings on the bar despite the place being pretty packed, loads of water given out though :)

loko
26-04-2004, 12:50 PM
again i my spelling and general ability to be normal waynes!!!
dive might be a bit strong but i do prefer clubs with the low ceiling and warmer more intimate feeling!floor was sticky as hell though! :lol:
i would have actually thought the opposite about the booze myself.....thought i saw loads of people boozin considerin the sort of night it was! ;) ;) ;)
wel done anyway sunil but im gonna put my bottom dollar on it that when im outta this kip of college and finished spendin sunny days in the library.....im gonna get me smoe gigs in dublin! :lol:

Chymera
27-04-2004, 10:34 PM
think the bouncers were moaning about the lack of takings on the bar despite the place being pretty packed, loads of water given out though :)

the bouncers were pricks. 2 of us turned up at 2.05 stone cold sober after playing in bodkins and they wouldn't leave us in. I know its a bit late, but we had money and were willing to pay. oh well

Sunil
28-04-2004, 03:00 AM
think the bouncers were moaning about the lack of takings on the bar despite the place being pretty packed, loads of water given out though :)

the bouncers were pricks. 2 of us turned up at 2.05 stone cold sober after playing in bodkins and they wouldn't leave us in. I know its a bit late, but we had money and were willing to pay. oh well

Yeah the bouncers were pricks, I heard of some other people getting turned away too, and from talking to the bouncers after they weren't the nicest or friendliest of characters at all :nono: a bit too gruff and serious for that time of the night :evil:

loko
28-04-2004, 09:32 AM
have ye any more nights planned sunil?
i know saturday wasnt a technologic nit ebut is the night with chris liebing the next big one coming up?
does luke logan not get regular gigs?he waould have been a good for saturday night just gone!
im sure you have a few nights up your sleeve coming uo soon anyway ;) ;) ;) ;)

Capone
05-05-2004, 12:54 AM
Sunil, can I be a cheeky ****er and ask you recorded any of your sets lately, and if so, is there any chance of gettin' copies of them??? Have two sets you did before, and wouldn't mind hearing as new one, or two! No hassle if you haven't got any.

Sunil
05-05-2004, 01:35 AM
Sunil, can I be a cheeky **** and ask you recorded any of your sets lately, and if so, is there any chance of gettin' copies of them??? Have two sets you did before, and wouldn't mind hearing as new one, or two! No hassle if you haven't got any.

Thanks for reminding me. Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting one together either! I'm too fussy though, tend to delete them straight after or ask whoever the person recording it was to destroy it! By rights I should do one soon, for some reason I always get mixes recorded at this time of the year so fingers crossed that will happen this year too!! Haha what am I like?! Right, I'm on the case :rambo:

Capone
05-05-2004, 02:29 AM
Nice one. If you do get one done, you might let me know in a PM, if possible, ya???

Cheers.

Swain
05-05-2004, 08:28 AM
Well, Al, I have those posted out to you [Daniel] I'm stalking you :lol:

I'm everywhere

tioneb
05-05-2004, 12:40 PM
i might visit ireland for mt job, around 27 may ... i dont even know if ill be around Dublin, and if that my demanding boss will leave me one free minute, but any good event around this date migh interest me

jonnyspeed
05-05-2004, 12:45 PM
...2 of us turned up at 2.05 stone cold sober after playing in bodkins and they wouldn't leave us in. I know its a bit late, but we had money and were willing to pay. oh well

2am is late? lol

stefano1981
05-05-2004, 01:20 PM
^^^

Tell us about it. :(

Lisa Lavish
05-05-2004, 02:25 PM
...2 of us turned up at 2.05 stone cold sober after playing in bodkins and they wouldn't leave us in. I know its a bit late, but we had money and were willing to pay. oh well

2am is late? lol

sad innit :cry: :cry: :cry:

jonnyspeed
05-05-2004, 04:34 PM
Just open all night - and supprisingly people don't get pissed and fight each other. Suppose that's also the punters and you can go out without having to get spazed, I suppose.

Have to say the new SUF night on a wednesday "Think Techno" is 9 til 3 which is good for a school night ;)

Capone
05-05-2004, 07:20 PM

I'm everywhere

Alright boy, what's the craic???

Lisa, you're barred form here, back to c-ie with ya ;) ;)

Lisa Lavish
05-05-2004, 09:03 PM

I'm everywhere

Lisa, you're barred form here, back to c-ie with ya ;) ;)

enuf outa ya new geezer ;)

Capone
05-05-2004, 10:00 PM
enuf outa ya new geezer

:cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm still cool though.[/quote]

Lisa Lavish
05-05-2004, 10:45 PM
http://www.clubbing-ie.com/forums/html/emoticons/hug.gif

massplanck
06-05-2004, 03:33 PM
i might visit ireland for mt job, around 27 may ... i dont even know if ill be around Dublin, and if that my demanding boss will leave me one free minute, but any good event around this date migh interest me

its Oxia in EC that night.

tioneb
06-05-2004, 05:30 PM

ye i know but actually i dont think ill be able to go out late =((( anyways ill drop a call to giles so u might see me around =)

Scrawny
06-05-2004, 08:35 PM
Sunil, can I be a cheeky **** and ask you recorded any of your sets lately, and if so, is there any chance of gettin' copies of them??? Have two sets you did before, and wouldn't mind hearing as new one, or two! No hassle if you haven't got any.

Thanks for reminding me. Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting one together either! I'm too fussy though, tend to delete them straight after or ask whoever the person recording it was to destroy it! By rights I should do one soon, for some reason I always get mixes recorded at this time of the year so fingers crossed that will happen this year too!! Haha what am I like?! Right, I'm on the case :rambo:

Yeah you should do one, that live one from the charity gig you did in the TBMC was very good, think half of the techno heads in Dublin have that by now with the amount of copies being done. I got one off you and burned several copies of it for different people.

Swain
07-05-2004, 11:35 AM

Grand man, you?

Nice one for those, great stuff, did you get yours?

massplanck
07-05-2004, 07:56 PM

ye i know but actually i dont think ill be able to go out late =((( anyways ill drop a call to giles so u might see me around =)

hmmm. do you know ciara?

tioneb
08-05-2004, 09:26 PM

hmmm. do you know ciara?

yes but its been long i havent got new from her

278d7e64a374de26f==