PDA

View Full Version : Bolton and Rivaldo

Hakka
26-04-2004, 10:43 PM
What is going on at Bolton? Surely Sam Allerdyce is secretly giving blow jobs to big star footballers to secure there footballing services.

To be honest, I'm not sure Rivaldo can live in the Premierships. Its too fast and too strong for him considering how thin he is and how old he is. Perhaps if we was younger and had a year to adapt, but I think he will be injured regulary and not have the time to show off on the ball.

Saying that, I enjoy watching good football and of course would welcome him playing good.

Your thoughts?

piginabush
26-04-2004, 11:01 PM
He still wont be the best brazilian in the Premiership........

http://www.starchamber-memorabilia.co.uk/28157%20juninho%20pic.jpg

Numeric
27-04-2004, 08:47 AM
I heard that Rivaldo is over-weight, and hasn't played a competative match in 12 months or somin...

I don't know how he's gonna perform in the Premiership, or whether he can still produce the magic or not...

Fair play to Sam for getting another big name player to sign, but we'll have to wait to see how it turns out...

Esox Lucius
27-04-2004, 09:51 AM
I can see him being a flop in the prem tbh.

subsonic
27-04-2004, 10:07 AM
I can see him being a flop in the prem tbh.

i heard liverpool where trying to hijack it :shock:

Numeric
27-04-2004, 10:09 AM
i heard liverpool where trying to hijack it :shock:

I hope they do...

:lol:

And i also hope that Barca nab little Mickey off ya!!

basslinejunkie
27-04-2004, 12:03 PM
personally i think hes world class, actually my fave player, i think he could play 4 any team in the world an still stand out hes that good.it will take him time 2 settle though and get fit again.

edk
27-04-2004, 04:47 PM
think sam has made a bad mistake, this is the one that might upset the happy team sprit that is bolton, i dont think it will result in them going down or nuthing, but i expect like javel he wont fit, he has lived in brazil, milian and barcelona, and :dontevengothere: now bolton, cant see his missus being to happy living there ???? think it will be over by november in tears sadley....... hope i am wrong

BOXY
27-04-2004, 10:00 PM
i personally think hes past it now he will just be comin over here for a big paycheck

piginabush
27-04-2004, 11:03 PM
one word.............

JARDEL

Hardly set the Reebok alight has he???? Overweight/unfit etc etc

The-last-man
28-04-2004, 10:41 AM
I think he'd do well in the prem. Him and Okocha together would be amazing.

Big Sam must be very persuasive to get these players!

If only Everton could do that!

Col
28-04-2004, 12:17 PM
i think he will be a success, i mean it was only a couple of years ago that he was world player of the year. and hes got the entire summer to get in shape for next season.

Sam_Horam
28-04-2004, 01:04 PM
Whatever happens with Rivaldo I think it's worth the gamble. Okocha and Djorkaeff have worked out very well and there was no guarantee of that.

Jardel didn't deliver but they were taking a gamble on a player who had been phonemenal in Portugal and had he got in shape might have been able to recapture that form.

Providing their not stretching themselves too far wage wise (which I'm sure they're not) in a worst case scenario he'll be shit and they just won't play him.

Personally I think he'll entertain the fans, produce some magic and give some performances worthy of his best years.

DJ SPUDIE
28-04-2004, 03:35 PM
He'll stay there for about 2 years then retire.

zigojacko
30-04-2004, 01:59 AM
one word.............

JARDEL

Hardly set the Reebok alight has he???? Overweight/unfit etc etc

exactly.and.he.was.amazing.at.Porto-lol

278d7e64a374de26f==