16)portsmouth
17)norwich
18)man city
19)west brom
20)sunderland

thats what i think ;)

BOXY
27-04-2004, 10:11 PM
no i think you got one thing wrong mate us bluenoses will finish above them villa wankers

Numeric
28-04-2004, 09:05 AM
He got more than one thing wrong, Utd win win the league next season!!

:lol:

Sam_Horam
28-04-2004, 12:58 PM
He got more than one thing wrong, Utd win win the league next season!!

For Utd to win the league they are going to have to bring at least a couple of top class players. Plus some of the under-acheivers from this year are really going to have to step up their game. This is certainly the furthest Man Utd have been off the pace of the top team in the league for a long time.

To be honest, I think we (Arsenal) are some way ahead of Utd. In games between Arsenal and Utd things have been close for years but it was consistency over the course of the season that we lacked. Now things appear to be the other way round.

Next season is the biggest test for Ferguson for a long time. I think you'll struggle to stay with the pace.

Out of interest, as a Man Utd fan what areas of the team do you think he needs to address most?

DJ SPUDIE
28-04-2004, 03:37 PM
Im a Man Utd fan but I can see Chelsea winning the title

Numeric
28-04-2004, 05:10 PM
For Utd to win the league they are going to have to bring at least a couple of top class players. Plus some of the under-acheivers from this year are really going to have to step up their game. This is certainly the furthest Man Utd have been off the pace of the top team in the league for a long time.

To be honest, I think we (Arsenal) are some way ahead of Utd. In games between Arsenal and Utd things have been close for years but it was consistency over the course of the season that we lacked. Now things appear to be the other way round.

Next season is the biggest test for Ferguson for a long time. I think you'll struggle to stay with the pace.

Out of interest, as a Man Utd fan what areas of the team do you think he needs to address most?

What you have to bear in mind, is that both Utd and Chelsea have had to endure a number of injuries and suspensions to key players this season. Where as Arsenal have had pretty much a full strength squad at their disposal, despite the laughable bans handed out by the FA for the Arsenal players disgracefull behavior at Old Trafford.

Look at Utd's record before Rio had to start his ban, we were right up there, one of the best defences in the league!! Ole too, he was probably our best player at the end of last season, we've had to survive without him for so long. (How would Arsenal have fared if they had to do without Thierry or Sol for long periods?) Add to that all the other media drama that has no doubt effected player and manager alike at Utd this season, and it all adds up. In fairness, for a number of reasons, Utd have had a f**kin stinker this term!! Yet, we're still in third (finishing second!!) place in the Prem and have a date with Millwall in the FA Cup Final. I can't deny that we have under-achieved, but i believe our problems are not too serious. On sayin that, and despite the fact that individual errors have cost us dear, in some matches we have looked rather abject as a team, and this is a slight worry, but i have no doubt that Sir Alex will bring the boyz back strong.

Lets take a look at the head to heads between Utd and Arsenal this season. There wasn't much to choose between the sides in the Charity Shield. But at Old Trafford, we played well and should have won the match. Arsenal came to defend, and hardly ever looked like scoring. Then there was Highbury, again, we performed well, and should have won. Villa Park was a slightly different matter, we were very lucky. So that's two draws and two victories in Utd's favour. You may say these were one off games, but Arsenal haven't actualy beaten their greatest rivals after four attempts.

Where do Utd need to stengthen? That's tough, as we're going through a transitionary period. We do need another top defender, and maybe a talented young prospect up front. If we stay free of injuries i believe our current starting line-up is as strong as any you care to mention. Ruud and Louis up front, Christiano, Keano, Scholes and Ole through the middle, with our usual back-line of John, Wes, Mickey and Gaz, we're not too bad. I just hope Carlos comes back to coach us after his Real disaster...

DJ SPUDIE
29-04-2004, 01:43 AM
Can you get better than that.... Are yo Alex F or what? :doh: :doh:

Numeric
29-04-2004, 09:07 AM
Mate, he should hire me as first team coach, i'd have em sorted in no time...

BOXY
29-04-2004, 04:36 PM
apart from blues winning the league next season id like man u to win it next cause arsenal are a bunch of arrogant wankers and i dont think its fair the way chealse are trying to buy the league there should be a limit on the amounbt your allowed to spend a season i mean spending something like £140 million just aint fair is it

Numeric
29-04-2004, 04:43 PM
apart from blues winning the league next season id like man u to win it next cause arsenal are a bunch of arrogant wankers and i dont think its fair the way chealse are trying to buy the league there should be a limit on the amounbt your allowed to spend a season i mean spending something like £140 million just aint fair is it

Yeah man...

Good point about Arsenal...

Seriously though, it is a little unfair the way Chelsea seem to able to buy whoever they wish. Yeah, i'm a Utd fan, but we allocated our riches through smart business and hard-work. Plus, we could not afford to throw money at players the way Chelsea have. Luckily, it takes more than finance to win trophies...

BOXY
29-04-2004, 04:47 PM
yeh thats it mate the money you spend your team have earnt it fairly aint you??

our owners have got a billion between them but you dont see us throwing our money about like chelsea

zigojacko
30-04-2004, 01:57 AM
wow!next.seasons.prediction.before.the.relegated.t eams.are.even.finalised-hehe

but.having.said.that.i.dont.think.that.prediction. is.far.wrong.actually...:)

subsonic
30-04-2004, 11:03 AM
wow!next.seasons.prediction.before.the.relegated.t eams.are.even.finalised-hehe

but.having.said.that.i.dont.think.that.prediction. is.far.wrong.actually...:)

:lol: ;)

mattshephard
02-05-2004, 10:20 AM
1)arsenal
2)chelsea
3)man utd
4)newcastle
5)fulham
6)bolton
7)liverpool
8)aston villa
9)charlton
10)everton
11)southampton
12)birmingham
13)blackburn
14)tottenham
15)middlesbro
16)portsmouth
17)norwich
18)man city
19)west brom
20)sunderland

thats what i think ;)

no chance fulham will finish 5th and bolton 6th!

1)arsenal
2)chelsea
3)man utd
4)Liverpool
5)Newcastle
6)Aston Villa
7)Tottenham
8)Birmingham
9)Charlton
10)Fulham
11)Bolton
12)Middlesborough