PDA

View Full Version : Ze MigL New Tracks

DJZeMig_L
28-04-2004, 10:51 AM
Here are a few new thingys ... and a mix aswell (same as the other post)...

Unreleased
http://www.mk2zone.com/~zemigl/HardCox.mp3

(if u understand Portuguese or Brasilian Portuguese u'r gonna laught like mad with the lyrics :P proper Luso-getho tech )

http://www.mk2zone.com/~zemigl/fresh.mp3
http://www.mk2zone.com/~zemigl/No_More_War_Please.mp3
(donne on the same day that the war in Iraque started... :( :( )

Just Out....

http://www.mk2zone.com/~zemigl/Hiccups_Remix.mp3
http://www.mk2zone.com/~zemigl/Ibsyilliteron_rmx.mp3

Mixed Set...

http://www.mk2zone.com/~zemigl/live@Mk2_4_2004.mp3

listen @ yer own risk!

Z

schlongfingers
30-04-2004, 07:05 AM
Ayup Z, excellent music!

What labels did those last 2 come out on? Particulary like the Ibsyilliteron Rmx

Can a make a suggestion? I've found when putting up MP3's it's best to convert to Mono first - it halves the filesize and means you can increase the encoding quality whilst still making a reasonable sized file for download :)

Cheers for posting these tracks man,

Woody

DJZeMig_L
30-04-2004, 04:10 PM
thank bro...

I have put the rate down a lot on purpose m8.. it's just so that u hear the track... 2 avoid as much as 1 can piracy!

EULBERG, Dominik: Ibsy Illitron (Sniper Germany) - Hard/acid trance
12": Ibsy Illitron (original mix) / Ibsy Illitron (Ze Migl remix) / Ibsy Illitron (Marc Tall remix) (SNR 008)

Out now!

The other one check this post... out next month or so!

http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5893&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Z

schlongfingers
30-04-2004, 08:34 PM
thank bro...

I have put the rate down a lot on purpose m8.. it's just so that u hear the track... 2 avoid as much as 1 can piracy!

Ah I see - v. sensible with the Final Scratchers about, though I think it's a wicked system it's bad if people stop buying new music!

Will add that Sniper release to my ever growing list of wants - better find a job soon :cry:

Nice One,

Woody

DJZeMig_L
30-04-2004, 09:46 PM
lol...

FS is wicked... :)

Keep the sales up... ;)

tada,

Z

Toex
06-05-2004, 12:40 PM
i geuss 'fresh' is my favorite

rock the disco :clap:

DJZeMig_L
06-05-2004, 05:11 PM
hey thanks 4 taking the time 2 listen... I guess U'r more into the funkyer stuff right?

:)

Z

Toex
06-05-2004, 05:45 PM
yeah, really like that funky stuff :love:

can't get enough of funky/swedish tunes
maybe that's the reason why i love hertz and mhonolink so much

do you got more of those funky tracks?

DJZeMig_L
06-05-2004, 06:09 PM
try this one 4 a size...

http://www.mk2zone.com/~zemigl/Tight_Retro.mp3

Z

Toex
06-05-2004, 07:17 PM
i'm really feeling this stuff after 1:25 :dance:

but i'll stick with fresh ;)

dirty_bass
06-05-2004, 07:49 PM
All good stuff here :clap: :clap: :clap:

DJZeMig_L
06-05-2004, 08:18 PM
Thanks brothers in arms ;)

Dirty check the hardcox and the djmix please :lol:

Z

dirty_bass
07-05-2004, 12:26 AM
Man, it`s a shame you have posted such low quality mp3`s, I understand your fear of piracy and stuff, but I think most people that get our tunes from the forum, will buy the vinyl if they like it anyway.

All that aside,
I like Hardcox, it`s really quirky, and has that tuff, yet chilled-out vibe that I really dig.
It`s hard to really talk about the production cos of the mp3 quality, but you know your stuff anyway ;) . Would have been a good release for Staub, but I believe as a label they no longer exist :cry:

You da man!!

I`m gonna check the dj mix out a bit later.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Toex
07-05-2004, 01:41 PM
grabbing the dj mix..

DJZeMig_L
07-05-2004, 05:28 PM
I working on the boring part now (sending the trackz 2 labels) but they might b grabbed by the usual suspects... DJx/ Holzplatten/ Minimalistix! :)

Z

The Overfiend
07-05-2004, 06:22 PM
Bang that
pump that
Make that
Booty bounce
bounce
bounce
bounce
bounce
work it
pump it move it
work it!

Thats how I feel Miguel.
La Bomba Oye!

Toex
07-05-2004, 06:40 PM
some nice tracks in ur dj mix ;)

DJZeMig_L
07-05-2004, 10:23 PM
hey summer ... I guess that is good right .. i mean feeling like that...humm... I have a lot of booty but seems 2 me it breaks the crudness and cold feeling of some of the techno... or do u guys think is a bit 2 much... just like 2 hear your thoughts, although this is how I feel it, needs 2 b hard funky and funny... when I go out I need 2 come back sweatin' and smilling... ;)

Toex. Glad 2 know U like the tracks... so I guess the mixing is not so good lol ;) :doh:

Z

dirty_bass
07-05-2004, 10:28 PM
Dude, you just keep doing what you do well. Booty Tech, funky tech, whatever. You are doing good stuff, and don`t pay attention to puriest mate.

I`m betting your shit gets em funkin out on the dancefloor. And thats the point.

DANCE music

dan the acid man
07-05-2004, 10:51 PM
funk, is the main element for me, and these track's have it by the bucket load, great stuff

DJZeMig_L
08-05-2004, 01:14 PM
Thankz.. I was just asking out of curiosity, I can't really change even if I want to.. I have no control over my music! ;)

Yeah I luv the funk 2 me there needs 2 b a good balance of all elements.. 2 hard or minimal gets boring... to funky gets (is there such a thing lol) a little 2 light... so party hard but party good I say! ;)

from now on I'll post links with more quality...

Any1 liked the electroish stuff? what about the no more wars.. this track really give me the creeps... It's so fuc*ing basic but I dare not touch it?! :dontevengothere:

Z

schlongfingers
08-05-2004, 05:48 PM
try this one 4 a size...

http://www.mk2zone.com/~zemigl/Tight_Retro.mp3

Z

Mate that is rocking!!

DJZeMig_L
08-05-2004, 06:10 PM
I just luv the sample ( :oops: ) Just enjoy yerself, just b4 the the end of the break lol...

This track is already lined up for release on Alpha recordings ... though it will b some months still! ;)

Glad u liked it! :)

Hopefully I'll finish another track during the weekend but it's more tweaky with a little booty flava

Z

The Overfiend
08-05-2004, 09:25 PM
I just luv the sample ( :oops: ) Just enjoy yerself, just b4 the the end of the break lol...

This track is already lined up for release on Alpha recordings ... though it will b some months still! ;)

Glad u liked it! :)

Hopefully I'll finish another track during the weekend but it's more tweaky with a little booty flava

Z

Alpha you lucky bastard.
One of my faves.

DJZeMig_L
08-05-2004, 09:47 PM
;)

2 tell ya the truth I'm almost 100% sure otherwise it will b After Life.. but almost sure Alpha depends on what Cisco want's 2 do!

Unfortunatly this label hasn't been taken cared of properly by the distribuitors cause it has had lots of sweet trackz IMHO!

Z

Toex
10-05-2004, 04:20 PM
whaha

your mixing is good
that's why i skipped that part
and talked about the tracks ;)

:oops:

xfive
10-05-2004, 07:08 PM
Nice tracks! The retro one isn't my style really but I definetly enjoyed it.
The mix was cool, and again, different than what I am normally into - but there was some nice variation in there - I especially liked the Paul Mac near the end ;)

Cheers,
-Chris

DJZeMig_L
10-05-2004, 07:20 PM
ehhehe Paul Mac ain't half bad I gues ;)

Variation is the name of my game! ;)

Thankz for listenning!

Z

kameyke
13-05-2004, 04:32 AM
Here are a few new thingys ... and a mix aswell (same as the other post)...

HardCox.mp3

(if u understand Portuguese or Brasilian Portuguese u'r gonna laught like mad with the lyrics :P proper Luso-getho tech )

Z

:nono: i did´t laugh !!!! i get shocked :lol: :lol:

A really nice track as usual.... in my opinion... just like the others... but sorry mate for disappointing you... this one its not my favourite...

WORK DAT BUT :clap: ...it continues to be my favourite... eheheh

DJZeMig_L
13-05-2004, 05:21 AM
ahahah U bastards ;)

well if u ever get tired of eorkin' that butt u can always work that cox lol ...

beijos e abraços,

Z

Batatas
13-05-2004, 11:37 AM
Thanks for this tracks...
The lirics of the first track are really cool

DJZeMig_L
13-05-2004, 12:13 PM
My pleasure... what track do u mean by the first 1?

Sorry but it's so many posts ago that I got lost!

Thanks 4 the input anyway! :)

Z

FILTERZ
13-05-2004, 12:57 PM
hey summer ... I guess that is good right .. i mean feeling like that...humm... I have a lot of booty but seems 2 me it breaks the crudness and cold feeling of some of the techno... or do u guys think is a bit 2 much... just like 2 hear your thoughts, although this is how I feel it, needs 2 b hard funky and funny... when I go out I need 2 come back sweatin' and smilling... ;)

Toex. Glad 2 know U like the tracks... so I guess the mixing is not so good lol ;) :doh:

Z

booty booty booty :clap: :love:

kameyke
14-05-2004, 02:33 AM
ahahah U bastards ;)

well if u ever get tired of eorkin' that butt

Huumm!!! we dont think so... Its 2 hard get tired of dat track.. BUT :lol: 4 shure dat i will work a lot "the cox"...but in my records bag... ;)
kisses n abreices

keep up da good mod :lol:

278d7e64a374de26f==