PDA

View Full Version : Birmingham - Mikro Deluxe. last wed of every month

Tony
28-04-2004, 01:20 PM
greetings.....

you are cordially invited to MIKRO DELUXE an offshoot of the highly celebrated DEFAULT night in birmingham.

after several years DEFAULT has reached the acclaim it deserves and has been quoted as 'the best electronica night on the planet' - de:bug
all of the members of DEFAULT had brought their own angles in on the sound of electronica, and now that has evolved into a range of nights provided for FREE on the regular wednesday slots at the BULLS HEAD in MOSELEY.

amongst the array of nights of different niches within electronica appears MIKRO DELUXE. this is MODICUM and BLIP (aka - me!) who differentiated their styles from the other to provide a night of the crispest of glitchy tech, dub techno, micro house, and general berlin/european house and techno flavours.

expect to hear records from labels like:
playhouse, perlon, klang, telegraph, kompakt, parotic, hi-pass, chain reaction, palette, and many more.

its free in, and is free every week, but the MIKRO DELUXE nights only happen at the end of every month. we are branching out to other venues to invite guests over.

at the end of may we are hosting ADAM JOHNSON from MERCK, PAROTIC, SEMISEXUAL. more news on that as details drop in to place.

if anyone else puts on evenings of the same sort of music around the uk please contact me through this board and we can arrange gig share for the range of artists i currently waiting to come to these shores and play their stuff.

stop press:: aug 13th custrad factory, birmingham. handle with care presents - MIKRO DELUXE records - featuring RICARDO VILLALOBOS (tbc) and LUCIEN LUCIANO (tbc)
should be good!!!

so, thats: MIKRO DELUXE< BULLS HEAD<MOSELEY - 8.30-11.30 free entry, all the gltichy house you can shake your ass to!!

278d7e64a374de26f==