PDA

View Full Version : dave the drummer

Tiptoe
04-05-2004, 09:27 PM
just looked on his web sight and it says he is playing in wakefield on july 2nd. Does anyone know where at?

maily
04-05-2004, 09:36 PM
i reckon it will probably be at throb, but not sure.

www.geocities.com/throbart

he is playing at my night in hull this friday though (shameless self promotion) ;)

Tiptoe
04-05-2004, 09:40 PM
was thinking at Norths night myself. Would have come on Fri but have work saturday. Should be good he always is.

maily
04-05-2004, 09:49 PM
no worries man, is that north as in the gabba night?

Tiptoe
04-05-2004, 10:08 PM
yeah but they don't just play gabba they play hard techno and hard trance as hardcore techno.

basslinejunkie
05-05-2004, 01:12 PM
the nite they do in wakefield is just techno and hard trance,no gabba/hardcore as far as i know ;) if dave the drummer is playin at this technology nite il have 2 try an talk my m8 in2 goin :lol:

conflict
06-05-2004, 11:16 PM
why dont you ask him

drummer303@hotmail.com

i'll be there :rambo:

Fake DJ
07-05-2004, 09:38 AM
he's playing at kube in wakefield at a night called extatic, should be sweet as, probs see ppl off here up there :)

jonnyspeed
07-05-2004, 12:03 PM
i reckon it will probably be at throb, but not sure.

www.geocities.com/throbart

he is playing at my night in hull this friday though (shameless self promotion) ;)

I was brought up in Hull :shock: moved to London along time ago now. Did have the joy of passing Tower at 11.:30pm a couple of years ago - dodged been twated for being a 'southern cunt' and never returned! Used to love Black Boy, Blue Lamp, Silhouette and Spiders - and drinking cider in Queens Gardens sporting stupid psychobilly quiffs. hmmmm... when I was a lad etc... Nellies in Beverley was always a good crack.

Where's he playin'?

maily
07-05-2004, 12:49 PM
I was brought up in Hull :shock: moved to London along time ago now. Did have the joy of passing Tower at 11.:30pm a couple of years ago - dodged been twated for being a 'southern cunt' and never returned! Used to love Black Boy, Blue Lamp, Silhouette and Spiders - and drinking cider in Queens Gardens sporting stupid psychobilly quiffs. hmmmm... when I was a lad etc... Nellies in Beverley was always a good crack.

Where's he playin'?

Escape from Hell sorry Hull ;)

hahaha, there are some wicked pubs in hull, don't think too much will have changed since you were here last, apart from,
you'll be glad/sad to hear that Tower is now shut, YAY! :dance:

still the same old hull really, but the club where we do our night has a 6am licence. double :dance:

he is playing at pure techno http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15524 which i run with my mate DJ BISKIT,

jonnyspeed
07-05-2004, 01:42 PM
Sheeet man - 6am licence! Nice to know, if I'm ever in the obeasity capital of England ;)

Was laughing at the fact that they changed all the school dinners from being Monster Feet, Beans and Chips to stuff like spagetti and mice, pasta bake and the like - even the kids on free dinners wouldn't eat it. 70% drop in participation - the parents said that their kids had never eaten food like this and wouldn't like it... lol!

...and white phone boxes! They rock!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/1655000/images/_1659939_kingbbc300.jpg

278d7e64a374de26f==