PDA

View Full Version : Tube Tec - The End (Tribute to Palazzo) - Beatdisaster

Si the Sigh
05-05-2004, 01:07 PM
I need to find some samples of BOTH sides of this release. Can anyone help me at all? :eh:

Tube Tec - The End (Tribute to Palazzo) - Beatdisaster Records (Germany)

A1: The End (Tribute to Palazzo)
B1: Tanz der Famillie (Eric Sneo mix)

:cool:

aphex_hn
05-05-2004, 03:58 PM
The doors - The End

jonnyspeed
05-05-2004, 04:28 PM
lol

Frank Dogshit
05-05-2004, 05:18 PM
one of them mixes on the vynal is a vanguard mix. correct me if im wrong.

jonnyspeed
05-05-2004, 05:23 PM
so si, yer now just after "Tanz der Famillie (Eric Sneo mix)" now... hmmm... kazaa or soul seek is probably yer best bet.

Stella Boy
05-05-2004, 05:33 PM
Didn't Tube Tec do Riders of The Storm aswell ?

Frank Dogshit
05-05-2004, 05:40 PM
indeed he did.

Joseph Isaac
05-05-2004, 06:26 PM
Do you think Tube-Tec paid licensing fees for sampling the Doors or do you think they did it just renegade style and didn't pay anything? Discuss.

DJMAYA
06-05-2004, 06:09 AM
both great records! they been a part of my set for two months. actually only last two weekends have i played wif out em.

u can hear them at substrata.com.au or web-records.com but youl have to read german:) hahah!!!!

ROD
07-05-2004, 05:42 PM
I need to find some samples of BOTH sides of this release. Can anyone help me at all? :eh:

Tube Tec - The End (Tribute to Palazzo) - Beatdisaster Records (Germany)

A1: The End (Tribute to Palazzo)
B1: Tanz der Famillie (Eric Sneo mix)

:cool:

YO MAN U CAN CONTACT ME AT MSN acidr@hotmail.com
i can send u that.
cheers RODOLFO-BR

Tiddlypeep
07-05-2004, 09:20 PM
This has to be the biggest pile of cheese I have heard in my life [IMO].

Was mortified when Rush played it after Just Kick! at Atomic Jam Vs Split.

:nono:

Malfunction
08-05-2004, 11:23 PM

I'd have to agree with you there, I thought it was pretty good until The Doors sample came in, that just ruined it.

killarava2day
09-05-2004, 12:58 AM

The doors rule, Jimmy was a friggin star...

I've only been on the floor once hearing this, but when the doors rift comes through, everyone goes balistic, those samples are milestones in pop for fcuk sakes.

Sunil
09-05-2004, 01:13 AM
It's a cheap gimmick, The Doors record company should sue the **** out of them!

The Overfiend
09-05-2004, 01:37 AM

Agreed, but for what it's not like they made money off it even if it did sell.

DJMAYA
09-05-2004, 02:39 AM
open the curtains and let the sunshine in :roll:

dirty_bass
09-05-2004, 03:06 AM
Hell, it`s Jim Morrison and techno. The doors still get played at my place a full volume, and mixing the doors with techno just makes sense to me.
Not heard this track though, but I hope it was done with some thought.

But the Gecko version of Just close your eyes, was an absolute techno classic.

Tiddlypeep
09-05-2004, 03:08 AM

The doors rule, Jimmy was a friggin star...

I've only been on the floor once hearing this, but when the doors rift comes through, everyone goes balistic, those samples are milestones in pop for fcuk sakes.

yeah I'm not slating the Doors. I just dislike the track because I find it commercial and horrid!.

Will :)

Sunil
09-05-2004, 01:21 PM

Agreed, but for what it's not like they made money off it even if it did sell.

well I'm not being really serious, there wouldn't be much point in suing them, however I would reckon they've made a bit of money from this.. a lot more than an average techno 12". That "Ciao Bella" one was one of Neuton's biggest sellers of last year.

dan the acid man
09-05-2004, 02:00 PM
if your making music and you decide to sample a tune you have always loved, then why should you get classed as going all commercial

Sunil
09-05-2004, 02:19 PM
if your making music and you decide to sample a tune you have always loved, then why should you get classed as going all commercial

sometimes certain ones can work, 80% of them sound for the want of a better word, commercial.. because the artist or producer involved was using it for the sake of it and didn't want to disguise it at all, many times it is commercial tracks they are sampling so it kind of figures doesn't it? Aim it at as many people as possible because you are using a well known sample.. easy peasy.

I look at threads in this forum, and what acid techno producer sampled this tune or that tune, hey it's great fun to the people involved but it's still a load of bollocks in my opinion. "What song will we pick this week? Ho, ho, this one's funny!!" Load of crap, nothing to do with techno in my opinion. I'm not even being a mad purist here, I just think that whole mentality is right up its arse... it's candy raver rubbish. The Liberators did it well at the beginning when they were using whacky samples that many of us were hearing for the first time. Now it's too blatant and obvious.. a merry go round of silliness, might as well be happy hardcore.

dJpZ
09-05-2004, 02:27 PM
The last release of vanguard "u really got me" is horrible :doh: but it will be certainly re-distributed by virgin like their remix of flash gordon.

Frank Dogshit
10-05-2004, 04:38 PM
like someone else said previously that latest doors offering is shite.

gecko and tubetech were fine but i think its all getting a bit long in the tooth now!

jock
11-05-2004, 08:51 AM
Aye i have to agree with Danny, first time you hear it's ok, but after listening to it at home (and hearing that fergie is playing it!! :nono: ) you have to admit that it sounds pretty much like the rest of that lot.

I see Innercity records have got it in their WORST OF 2004 chart, along with Just Kick. (hmmm Rush playing both of those at Split :eh: )

networkacid
11-05-2004, 10:26 PM
What about Emmanuel Top - Turkish Bazaar?

"The music was new black polished chrome and came over the summer by liquid night" - Jim Morrison sample... TUUUUUUUUUUUUUNE!

I am a huge Doors fan, and I think Jim would be proud to be sampled in such a way. He even said in an interview once back in the late 60s that he saw the future of music would be in "machines, maybe just one person standing there, talking or singing and playing with machines"

That said, the track itself is not that good, I mean the music behind the samples is fairly ordinary in my book, could have done a lot better with it.

278d7e64a374de26f==