View Full Version : Robert Natus & Arkus P. "call by reference" [F

Arkus P.
05-05-2004, 11:32 PM
CALL BY REFERENCE EP

preview:
http://mitglied.lycos.de/linienbahn2000/preview/FRF002/

a1 call by reference
a2 call by value
b1 call by reference ( Frank Kvitta Remix)
b2 call by value (Chris Binder Remix)

order: http://www1.web-records.com/?SUB=pProduct&TPL=product&ProductID=3632200

bornaa
06-05-2004, 10:54 AM
ooh nice dark experimental sounds just for my ears...good thing you didnt put this in club/hard forum, it wouldnt fit in there :roll:

arkus, were you an abused child? :neutral:

ampassasinbirmingham
06-05-2004, 01:27 PM
ooh nice dark experimental sounds just for my ears...good thing you didnt put this in club/hard forum, it wouldnt fit in there :roll:

WERE YOU YOU SICK F U C K?

pripad
06-05-2004, 02:38 PM
i don´t like it. no quality, boring and sounds like produced in 30 minutes or so.

killarava2day
07-05-2004, 08:21 AM
i don´t like it. no quality, boring and sounds like produced in 30 minutes or so.

that's full on, at least you're honest. I tend to agree also.

mrbenn
07-05-2004, 04:40 PM
i totally disagree! i thought every track woz e-mazing, u cant help but stomp around the room like a loony when listening to musical produce as fine as that. (well i cant neway) :lol:

MARKEG
09-09-2004, 08:05 PM

no this is absolute rubbish pripad. you've done nothing but post about hating tracks and how much everything is crap. that's not why we're all here. read the rules. if you wanna be positive and talk about music you love then please become a welcome part of the forum but if you keep posting like this you'll have to go.

MARKEG
09-09-2004, 08:06 PM
anyway back on with the +veity.

natus + p rock!

anx
09-09-2004, 08:22 PM

WERE YOU YOU SICK F U C K?

http://www.mscclan.com/storage/pics/sarcasm_meter.gif

The Overfiend
09-09-2004, 08:58 PM

no this is absolute rubbish pripad. you've done nothing but post about hating tracks and how much everything is crap. that's not why we're all here. read the rules. if you wanna be positive and talk about music you love then please become a welcome part of the forum but if you keep posting like this you'll have to go.

Agreeed, Eyes are wide open.
Sorry I didn't see this coming any sooner Eg, I was at the dentist and In University.

eyes without a face
09-09-2004, 09:13 PM
i have to agree here, i think this is a very disapointing release indeed. Im not slagging it like Pripad, im just saying that i really think this release is well below par.... the only track i liked even for a minute or so was the Chris Binder remix.

seriously, listen to the first 2 tracks..... people need to move on from this, imo, very cheap sounding hard techno

tis a shame too because Natus rocks big time when he is on form.... ive never been a big fan of Arkus altho the first couple of releases from him i thought were really good

The Overfiend
09-09-2004, 09:16 PM
My advice for Arkus is to bring back that attention to detail he had for that First Act track on Definition.
That track was gorgeous.

Jav
10-09-2004, 01:06 AM
this is hot! :clap:

a1/a2... :shock:

Paul Nisbet
10-09-2004, 07:36 AM
Think they are the dogs danglies personally, arkus p is one of the new big cheese names in hard tech imo.

eyes without a face
10-09-2004, 11:42 AM
yeah he is... but i fear with releases like this then he may not be for too long?

does no one else see what im getting at here? this stuff is all well and good when hammered in a club, but for personally the production level is going right down, over distorted kicks and its all getting a bit too like the stuff on Working vinyl..... u guys know what i mean!

The Divide
10-09-2004, 12:44 PM
There’s no way anyone can comment on these tracks just from these mp3's (not that I said anyone did). I wish online stores would fork out on bandwidth and space and show a bit of consideration for the buyer. Mp3’s under 120kbs don’t do the music any justice whatsoever

Moan over

278d7e64a374de26f==