PDA

View Full Version : Dance with the Devil

TechnoLaydee
06-05-2004, 02:16 PM
Quick question. Is this in germany..?

miss bass
06-05-2004, 02:26 PM
Not being funny but im a 17 yr old female techno dj, and i luuuurve TECHNO!!!!!!! :love:

So technically im either not a girl........or.......erm u have got that wrong!!!

:nono:

http://djmissbass.mysite.freeserve.com

TechnoLaydee
06-05-2004, 02:33 PM
my signiture is a joke, its supposed to be sarcastic

Im a girl and i love techno too!!! thats the point to it :doh:

Lisa Lavish
06-05-2004, 02:38 PM
lol :lol:

miss bass
06-05-2004, 02:38 PM
Thank god 4 that, well us girls have it hard dont we with these men thinking their the only 1s in2 good tunes!!!

so i appreciate the sarcasm!!!!

:clap:

miss bass
06-05-2004, 02:40 PM
re lisa lavish: :lol: that photo is wicked!!!

TechnoLaydee
06-05-2004, 02:40 PM
Yeh i get loads of people telling me that 'girls dont like techno'.

we need to spread the word :lol:

Stella Boy
06-05-2004, 02:52 PM
W..........................O...................... .........R................................D

There, it's spread for you. :doh:

miss bass
06-05-2004, 02:53 PM
yeh, that y as soon as i got that i was like noooooo!!!

haha, didnt stop 2 read ure name, teknolaydee!!!haha

der :doh: hehe.

so r u a dj then?

TechnoLaydee
06-05-2004, 03:00 PM
no i wish! i cant afford it at the moment wil have to wait till next yr once ive finished uni :cry:

where do u play and what style?

miss bass
06-05-2004, 03:07 PM
well im in a dj comp at sanctuary in brum, also djing there 4 subsonica in july and then doing a few techno nights which are local 2.

how about u?

I like industrial sounding techno, but then again i like all types, minimal, bit of funky tek. its all good.

but deffo dark/minimal/industrial tek (adam beyer)

i dont like it banging and as fast as hard house, cuz some of that techno just does me nut in.

h8 hard house.

whats ur preference?

TechnoLaydee
06-05-2004, 03:11 PM
Good to see, subsonica should be good - are u playing this time?

Quite similar really, but not so much into minimal, i like alot of funky stuff, like ignition technican, but then harder stuff like Amok and Sven Wittekind. Its all quality :)

Stella Boy
06-05-2004, 03:13 PM
It's great to see female DJ's really into their hard techno, the more the merrier IMO. :clap:

I wouldn't say Beyer was on the industrial/dark side of things though. You want to try some Wunsch, Mulero, Gun Jack to name a few.

miss bass
06-05-2004, 03:15 PM
not playing in june no, july the 2nd 1.

should be fun.

thats cool, nice 2 chat 2 some 1 who nos their s**t.

where do u dj.

love 2 do hog or atomic jam.

Stella Boy
06-05-2004, 03:41 PM
This forum is full of people who know their sh*t, it's a great place to chat.
I play at the darkside at the warehouse in leeds.

Tony
06-05-2004, 03:54 PM
hang on!!! theres techno nights in kidderminster!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
i ran screaming from that shit hole as a kid because all the techno and dj events that we'd put on in the tavern and around abouts where flops, there was just no scene, no individuality, no musical diversity.
it must have changed a bit since i was 16 then.

miss bass
06-05-2004, 11:24 PM
yeh, its just me and some dj m8s at a club called elements and im playin the 22nd, got harvey lane hog 2 come 2. should be cool.

i have played 4 inukshuk at the med bar and im doin subsonica in july.

whats that darkside warehouse like, the 'darkside' sound my kind of thing!! :twisted:

haha

u lived in kiddy ? re: tony

ampassasinbirmingham
06-05-2004, 11:34 PM
the darkside is a night at a club called wharehouse. And as ive said. You aint seen dark till you come over to the dark side and met tony;)!!!!
(p.s, if you want a decent dj u should have asked tony not harvey!!)

Stella Boy
07-05-2004, 04:24 AM
the darkside is a night at a club called wharehouse. And as ive said. You aint seen dark till you come over to the dark side and met tony;)!!!!

Thanks for the props mate> I haven't heard harvey so can't comment.

jonnyspeed
07-05-2004, 08:20 AM
Not being funny but im a 17 yr old female techno dj, and i luuuurve TECHNO!!!!!!! :love:

So technically im either not a girl........or.......erm u have got that wrong!!!

:nono:

...or as Britney one wisely said " I'm not a girl, not yet a woman" ;) ...good look to yer! we definately need more women in tecno and there is hope Amber D won Mix Mag's future star award + The Vinyl Vixens cracking up the London Underground.

And anyway didn't you know nobody listens to techno! :cool:

miss bass
07-05-2004, 09:14 AM
I dont do the night, i just dj, i dont know if iv seen harvey lane, never know who im seeing, i just go and dance!!

is this tony as in (atomic jam tony) tony work, c im new 2 this site so im having 2 catch up.

that britney comment could apply 2 me, as im 17....

TechnoLaydee
07-05-2004, 10:17 AM
that britney comment could apply 2 me, as im 17....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeh but not me im 20 :roll:

Still though does anyone no where dance with the devil is? lol

Tony
07-05-2004, 12:33 PM

now now!! harvs a good dj, and a kiddie-ite!! he'll be gobsmacked too that theres techno in kiddy.

miss bass: i'm not tony work, i'm subcitizen from the same gigs you play at, ha haa!! no i dont live in kiddy, thank god!! but i did over my school years. escape while you can!!
keep up the good work :-) pm me for more info as most people here know all the bulshit i've been through and wont want to hear it all described again. :-)

miss bass
07-05-2004, 01:32 PM
iv got a few adam beyer tunes which are kinda dark and industrial but yeh hes does a lot of atmospheric stuff 2 and i just think hes really good.
But as far as proper industrial dark s**t Ye wunsch is gr8, got theory 21 of mr christian's, wicked, goes on then just a small break halfway through and as soon as that beat kicks in u cant help but nod that head!!

I just play what ever i like tho i suppose i mean, if u like summit, might as well play it, like some funky umek tekno, dont mind a bit of lars klein (proper hard sometimes tho!!)

Couple of dave the drummers tunes r wicked, not in2 acid tekno or anything but hes got good tekno out on apex.

Stanny Fransen 2, hes is wicked, productions wicked.

Liking patrik skoog 2, anyhow im going off on 1 here!!!meant 2 be talking bout dancin with the devil!!!haha.

Stella Boy
07-05-2004, 06:07 PM
I danced with the devil in the clear moon light last night but I can't remember half of it. :mashed:

miss bass
07-05-2004, 06:11 PM
haha, sub citizen said u worked at tempest or do, cant remember?and said u know u stuff bou tek..tek..tekno..

anything u could teach me?

probably lots, only been in 2 it 4 a yr or 2

jonnyspeed
07-05-2004, 06:33 PM
in 2 it 4 a yr or 2

sheeet man, txt tlk m8ks u rlly make ur ed wonky wen ur kaned :)

ampassasinbirmingham
24-05-2004, 02:14 AM
It's great to see female DJ's really into their hard techno, the more the merrier IMO. :clap:

I wouldn't say Beyer was on the industrial/dark side of things though. You want to try some Wunsch, Mulero, Gun Jack to name a few.

you and your ginjack;);)

278d7e64a374de26f==