PDA

View Full Version : advice\please

FILTERZ
06-05-2004, 04:33 PM
Me and a few friends are trying to put a small night on in good old london town in a few months time ,nothing huge just a couple of hundred people,
on a purely techno and tech house sort of vibe , maybe a few breaks and stuff (its all psytrance here at the moment) , anyway am having trouble finding a decent venue , ie: not to dear and with chilled security who are relaxed about the obvious, any input anyone could send me would be greatly appreciated if you can be bothered , If you dont want to reply on here please e mail me at audiomasher@hotmail.com or private message me , any suggestions welcome
cheers and peace
Jay

G-whizz
06-05-2004, 05:31 PM
If you want a list of london venues to check out the go to - www.harderfaster.net and www.sorted.org/london/

the best bit of advice i`d have to offer is find a few venues of the size your looking for and have a chat with them, I would`nt mention drugs policy straight away either ;)

It aint easy getting a new night off the ground but good luck to you anyway !

FILTERZ
06-05-2004, 05:46 PM
If you want a list of london venues to check out the go to - www.harderfaster.net and www.sorted.org/london/

the best bit of advice i`d have to offer is find a few venues of the size your looking for and have a chat with them, I would`nt mention drugs policy straight away either ;)

It aint easy getting a new night off the ground but good luck to you anyway !

thanks for the help

278d7e64a374de26f==