PDA

View Full Version : Man Utd vs Chelsea

Numeric
07-05-2004, 05:05 PM
After the past couple of weeks, it looks as though Utd might not win another game this season...

We probably don't deserve to finish second in the league, or win the FA Cup...

I'm praying that we do both...

:pray:

edk
07-05-2004, 06:51 PM
up the wall !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

jimmy west
08-05-2004, 10:02 AM
come on you blues after the dissapointment in the week the smash the the ****in manc bastards to come second

CHUCK-E
08-05-2004, 12:28 PM
A few weeks ago i thort id be hopeing 4 a man utd victory 4 the 1st time EVER...

But now, I couldnt give 2 shits :lol:

CHAMPIONIES, CHAMPIONIES OLAY OLAY OLAY

edk
08-05-2004, 02:02 PM
Chuck-e take your a gooner 2 bud ? chelsea are one up, and van cheatalroy missed a pen again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
qualification 4 the mancs me thinks :lol: :lol: :lol:

edk
08-05-2004, 02:12 PM
bollox :evil: cheatalroy has equalised, and chelsea town to 10, after cheatalroy, does what he does best dive :lol: :lol: :lol:
i hope he goes in the summer and they lose in the qualifing, now that would be funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

edk
08-05-2004, 04:08 PM
whey :clap: :clap: :clap:
van misses pen and gets player sent off, and anyone can you explian why scholdes wasnt sent off ???????? first bookin for diving, the two lunges at somone ref reaches for his pocket, sees it scholdes and stops ? he shouldnt be playing in the fa cup final, plain wrong ref, plain old old trafford justice again, same it didnee help em this time, fergie looked sic...
Up the wall :rambo:

CHUCK-E
08-05-2004, 06:30 PM
Mate, they always get special treatment-but **** it and **** them :lol:

ha van mistelpen, horse faced ****er

Yoshimitsu
09-05-2004, 11:06 AM
ha van mistelpen, horse faced ****

lmfao :clap: :lol:

edk
09-05-2004, 05:14 PM
:lol:

DJ SPUDIE
09-05-2004, 08:35 PM
Only managed to see the second half in little installments as I was mixing as well. :cry:

Numeric
10-05-2004, 09:19 AM
Funny, two glory-huntin Gooners chattin about diving in football, when Terry and Rob perfected the art long before most other Premiership players caught on...

Utd were rather abject again for the most part on saturday, Chelsea didn't look like anything special though...

Numeric
10-05-2004, 05:30 PM

Yeah...

Rio forgets to p**s in a pot and he gets an eight month ban...

Three of your players assault Ruud in broad day-light in front of 67.000 people and television camera's, slap on the wrist fine, miss a couple of games...

Special treatment is right...

Esox Lucius
10-05-2004, 05:51 PM

Yeah...

Rio forgets to p**s in a pot and he gets an eight month ban...

Three of your players assault Ruud in broad day-light in front of 67.000 people and television camera's, slap on the wrist fine, miss a couple of games...

Special treatment is right...

agree with you there mate.

arsenal scum :twisted:

edk
10-05-2004, 07:29 PM
if i remember rightly of the events of old trafford, it all began with van cheatalroy getting paddy red carded, then diego noscorelan, was shot by a snipper from the statford end in the last minute, the moose then missed the resulting pen, causing the arsenal players to celerbrated at his expensive, you can cheat all you want but you couldnt beat us that day !!
and thats what drove us to the title.
And on the subject of rio, he missed his drugs test the day following this match, after only returning from injury for this match, wheather he would have passed we will never know.

THERES ONLY ONE KEOWN :clap:

Esox Lucius
10-05-2004, 07:41 PM

yeah and he's an ugly talentless twat. :lol: thank god there is only one of him, at least it halfs the amount of mirrors that get cracked when he looks in them. :lol:

Yoshimitsu
10-05-2004, 10:33 PM

yeah and he's an ugly talentless twat. :lol: thank god there is only one of him, at least it halfs the amount of mirrors that get cracked when he looks in them. :lol:

lmfao :clap: :lol:

Numeric
11-05-2004, 10:17 AM
if i remember rightly of the events of old trafford, it all began with van cheatalroy getting paddy red carded, then diego noscorelan, was shot by a snipper from the statford end in the last minute, the moose then missed the resulting pen, causing the arsenal players to celerbrated at his expensive, you can cheat all you want but you couldnt beat us that day !!
and thats what drove us to the title.
And on the subject of rio, he missed his drugs test the day following this match, after only returning from injury for this match, wheather he would have passed we will never know.

Ahem...

I was there on that faithfull day at Old Trafford, Paddy kicked out at Ruud, and was red-carded for intent. Diego was then brought down in the box, this has never been in dispute, the penalty was just. OK, Ruud then missed the pen, which i agree, was probably the most important kick of the Premiership season as far as our two clubs are concerned. However, Utd out-played Arsenal for large periods of the game, and deserved to win despite all the other drama. What happened at the end of the game was ridiculous, and shown the true bitter and twisted nature of a number of the Arsenal players. Imagine what the FA would have done if Utd players had acted similar at Highbury. I'd bet my life the punishment would have been far more severe than the laughable fines and couple of game bans dished out for your boyz. I guess having your Chief Executive in at the FA works wonders...

On the subject of Rio, he actualy took, and passed the test a mere twenty-four hours after he missed the original. So therefore any drugs that might have been in his system the day before, would still have been there. But they weren't. Anyone who actualy believes for a second that Rio might have been using drugs is talking straight out of their rear-end. The punishment Rio recieved was un-just and criminal in my opinion. It's like you say though, Utd recieve 'special treatment'.

Where have you been all season anyway? A member on Blackout since last year, yet you've only just found your way into the Sports Hall now that Arsenal have romped to victory in the Premiership...

Glory Huntin Gooners comin out of the wood-work...

:roll:

edk
11-05-2004, 05:46 PM
i was born in north london, hampstead ive been an arsenal fan, for ever " 27 years " and i first went to highbury in 1984, it was 8 years before we won a title, i was there at anfield that day in may 1989, i never missed a home game for 6 years between 1987 to 1993, i now have to travel 117 miles to see them play now, so hardley a glory hunter mate, ive also seen us play serval times in europe.

i have posted on the sports hall prior too this, and have never hid the fact i am a gooner, for example this time last year hakka give me some stick over the fact we had given the title away so cheaply.

At the start of the season, the mancs were crowing, how it would be them and chelsea, we won the title without losesing a game " something man u never done " so yes i do reval in the glory, just as i felt the pain last season ! as any true fan would. I also wish to point out we were the only english side not to be knocked out by a 3rd rate european side, but i know how short lived success can be, in my time check the historys of swansea, wimbledon and SHEFFIELD WENESDAY, so i will revall in the glory for the moment, dont tell me you werent crowing when you won the treble :nono:

as for martin, he was also an everton player ????????? and has won more medals than the entire everton team ? and if we are on about looks rooney, hardly david beckham in the looks department.

Esox Lucius
11-05-2004, 06:03 PM
as for martin, he was also an everton player ????????? and has won more medals than the entire everton team ? and if we are on about looks rooney, hardly david beckham in the looks department.

yeah he was with us for about 4 seasons and I never rated him then, and he is an ugly cunt....yeah so is rooney but if i looked like keown I would seriously consider plastic surgery :lol:

edk
12-05-2004, 10:18 PM
:lol: :lol: so would i bud ! :lol: :lol:
weve been ribbing him down the arsenal 4 years. He was always the cover 4 the famous back 5, and we always used to dread him playing, he had a rep 4 being the best man marker, from where to this day ill never know :eh: we thought we got rid of him to you guys, but he came back via villa . Ive been to goodison 2 times bud, see you beat us six one :cry: :cry: in the 80's!! back in your glory days, which is my point success comes in cycles !

Numeric
13-05-2004, 09:37 AM
Success may well come in cycles...

But i don't believe Utd's reign is over just yet...

278d7e64a374de26f==