PDA

View Full Version : DETROIT 05:30:04 BEN SIMS/DAN BELL/MAYURI + many many more

cfx_det
08-05-2004, 07:03 PM
www.frictiondetroit.com for extended details...

order your presales online!!

http://www.infrastructure-ny.com/flier/detroit_front_finalA.jpg

http://www.infrastructure-ny.com/flier/detroit_back_finalA.jpg

Kube 72
11-05-2004, 09:31 AM
superb!!! I am defo gonna be coming to this one...

DROID
13-05-2004, 01:51 AM
DROID'S IN THE HOUSE

professor
17-05-2004, 09:26 PM
i'll be there, fo sho

andy james
18-05-2004, 06:20 AM
i'm definitely gonna be there :twisted: !!!

sims is the man...plus the attack people :twisted:

WERD

Kube 72
02-06-2004, 04:36 PM
as I did not make Detroit at all cos of various reasons beyond my control I am interested in how this went?? anyone go??

cheers

verbos
02-06-2004, 08:21 PM
as I did not make Detroit at all cos of various reasons beyond my control I am interested in how this went?? anyone go??

cheers

It was incredible. You missed a really good party.

dtoons
03-06-2004, 07:51 AM
how about some details?

Kube 72
03-06-2004, 04:21 PM
verbos said:

It was incredible. You missed a really good party.

oh bollocks!! I had me ticket and all but due to other powers I could not get there, gutted! :cry:

verbos
05-06-2004, 12:30 AM
how about some details?

well, some people have bitched about the space being too uuhhhh ghetto, but I think that it couldn't have been more techno. raw space with no bathrooms. mud in the back. No lights really, just strobes and smoke. Huge sound. Too many people. and the music, I almost forgot....

Ben Simms was all you could hope for. Total technique, a little clubby for my taste but spot on skills, rocked everyone.

Attack people were steller. The music sounded like it was coming off records, and good dark ones.

Function was hard and heavy. seriously spooky stuff.

Tim Xavier didn't play too long, but it was fun while it lasted.

Murat was crazy, a live act with a ski mask. Just like UR! ;)

I couldn't hear everyone, but I didn't hear a bad set all night. Sorry I missed Kill Memory Crash, Dan Bell, and Adam X.

Did I mention my set? I was the first DJ (after attack people) in the rooms so I absorbed all the technical problems so naturally I was in hell, but people seem to understand and enjoy the music. Great crowd anyway. I had a good time while I wasn't spinning, but I stressed while I was.

The party kicked ass. We went to the Speedy J / Chris Liebing thing the night before and that blew my mind. I don't have a bad thing to say about Detroit. Well, except that the day line up was hogwash. :P

rock on everybody!

MArk Verbos

dJpZ
05-06-2004, 12:59 AM
Nice line up. Mark come play in france:)

dtoons
05-06-2004, 04:53 PM
mark~

are you going to put up your set from substance anywhere (just so us unfortunate people who weren't able to go can hear your set)?

tioneb
05-06-2004, 05:09 PM
saw some pics of this paty, looked fun

too bad i didnt stay ib the US one more week heheh

verbos
07-06-2004, 06:32 AM

I wish. I will be in Germany for all of July, so if you know anyone....

I don't think that set would sound too good outside of the confines of the party. There were some technical problems. Several record skips (resulting in a disasterous train wreck one time where I had two records locked and turned to find the next!), lots of volume probelms. ANyway, the sound ruled so it still worked out in the party.

Mark

verbos
07-06-2004, 06:37 AM

I don't think that set would sound too good outside of the confines of the party. There were some technical problems. Several record skips (resulting in a disasterous train wreck one time where I had two records locked and turned to find the next, skipping while I was turned around!), lots of volume probelms. ANyway, the sound was real loud so it still worked out in the party.

Mark

verbos
07-06-2004, 08:55 AM

I don't think that set would sound too good outside of the confines of the party. There were some technical problems. Several record skips (resulting in a disasterous train wreck one time where I had two records locked and turned to find the next, skipping while I was turned around!), lots of volume probelms. ANyway, the sound was real loud so it still worked out in the party.

Mark

dtoons
07-06-2004, 03:00 PM
so - will you be coming out to cali anytime soon?

verbos
08-06-2004, 09:15 AM
oops! you can see the pre AND post edit version!

verbos
08-06-2004, 09:17 AM
I hope so. There has been some talk of a gig in LA, nothing for sure.

Mark

DROID
09-06-2004, 02:13 PM
we had a good time too...drumcell opened in the second room and experienced the same problems/technical difficulities haha

assholes :rambo:

but all in all cool party. hope you enjoy promos mark

peace
v

DROID
09-06-2004, 02:14 PM
hey dtoons....you from LA?

dtoons
09-06-2004, 03:25 PM
not from la la land. closer to the bay (nor cal)

278d7e64a374de26f==