PDA

View Full Version : Locked - Manchester - May 29th

MARKEG
08-05-2004, 09:14 PM
Really really excited about playing @ this. Went for a wonder round Manchester this afternoon and the posters are everywhere! Really pleased you put 'The Anxious' under my name too ;) Looks like you guys are really trying to do something positive. Make sure you're all there if you can - i'm gonna have to dig out nothing but pure filthy hard dark techno for this one!!!!

I think it's me and Orbit fave Jon Berry too :)

Techno needs a good hard night in Manchester and hopefully this will be a huge success - PLEASE come and support if you can ppl :)

Tiptoe
09-05-2004, 10:31 AM
should be good have heard good things about the night. Am playin darkside the night before so if i am not too ****ed will try and bring a few down. Bit surprised to see John Berry on a flyer again though. Didn't think i would really see him on a flyer again! Nevermind am sure you will rock it mark

Frank Dogshit
10-05-2004, 04:22 PM
it'll be a really good night this one,the music and the crowd down there last time was wicked.

its my birthday aswell so ill be out for a proper belter! :lol:

TechnoLaydee
10-05-2004, 05:06 PM
Yeah this one should be great!

Techno this good is rare in manchester after us losing I-Funk and Acitec :cry:

Col
10-05-2004, 05:54 PM
ive being hearing good things about locked. fair play.

subsonic
11-05-2004, 07:46 AM
the subsonica crew are there it will be stompin :rambo:

Numeric
11-05-2004, 11:52 AM
Is this at The Park then yeah?

Frank Dogshit
11-05-2004, 04:04 PM
yep

EmotionComplex
11-05-2004, 07:08 PM
ill be there :cool:

Chemical Clare
11-05-2004, 09:51 PM
This is gonna be top.

The park is such a dirty venuce - its ace. Techno is gonna go down such a storm.

Quality ;)

Numeric
12-05-2004, 09:32 AM
Yeah man...

Had some quality nights at the Park...

Should be seein you all at this one, hopefully...

BinaryDave10110
12-05-2004, 09:04 PM
Shall be there!!!!!

Chemical Clare
15-05-2004, 04:19 PM
Shall be there!!!!!

Yeah! You defo coming for this one then Dave? Its gonna be a beast :twisted:

Kaine
19-05-2004, 07:43 PM
Aye. Should be good.

subsonic
21-05-2004, 07:53 AM
goodstuff looks like you got a crew coming :rambo:

TechnoLaydee
21-05-2004, 06:21 PM
Only a week to go now!! ;)

subsonic
24-05-2004, 12:17 PM
well up for this look forward to meeting you to paula ;)

Numeric
24-05-2004, 01:35 PM
Was speakin with Jon about this the other day, he's lookin forward to it, should be a good night...

subsonic
24-05-2004, 01:38 PM
Was speakin with Jon about this the other day, he's lookin forward to it, should be a good night...

you going numeric :rambo:

Frank Dogshit
24-05-2004, 04:27 PM
another belter on the cards this one!

Numeric
26-05-2004, 09:12 AM

you going numeric :rambo:

I was planning to, but my boyz Rhythm Code are playin somewhere in North Wales on friday night, we're gonna be stayin down there to do some promotion and s**t on the staurday, so it depends on what time we get back up here...

:cry:

TechnoLaydee
27-05-2004, 06:59 PM
well up for this look forward to meeting you to paula ;)

yes cant wait to have a stomp! :lol:

romelpotter
28-05-2004, 07:23 PM
Should be ****in great, big up the locked crew, well deserved success :lol: :cool: :dance:

TechnoLaydee
30-05-2004, 01:50 AM
tonite was a goodnight but ive left early as i was really put off with the amount of knobs in there tonight. Its never usually like that, there were guys comin up to me sleazing on me and makin me really uncomfortable. Its never been like that before, lets hope the next one returns to the true technoheads, as it seemed there were two different worlds of people in there. Plus some guys stood in the archway to the chill out bit, and wouldnt let 3 of my mates past them!what the hell is that about!!! :shock:

Frank Dogshit
30-05-2004, 06:04 AM
beltin night

'one night in hackney' :lol: :lol:

MARKEG
30-05-2004, 09:20 AM
to: techno laydee...

i really enjoyed tonight like crazy. but i can see that you could feel that way. that's the problem with the park. if you don't immediately get into it , it can be a bit mental. if you stick your head down (like i did during my set) and get into the music then it can actually be one of the best places in the whole world (well that's thats the way i think anyway heheehe)...

actually the crew i was with said there was a few probs with the blokes hitting on them, perhaps this was a prob this night i dunno. i wasnt on the floor so i cant comment.

anyway thanks to jay for letting me play. i really loved it. a total techno experience :)

romelpotter
30-05-2004, 12:50 PM
what a night, mark foook me thats the first time i seen you play and wow, man i whent off me nut without the aid of drugs. quality have to say though didn't notice any nobs apart from early on in the night, lots of kids mashed and drinking beer instead of water. still i prob had my head down stompin to tuneage. john berry was quality as well, pet 2000 what a tune. great night all round, i haven't enjoyed myself like that since new years eve 1999 ... :cool: top buzz :lol: :lol:

jock
31-05-2004, 04:50 PM
Any ideas who is on the next few months???

Heard from someone at Tribal last week that Surgeon is on in August??

subsonic
01-06-2004, 07:51 AM
i had a top night meet a few more of the board stomped hard tp mark
but there was some knobs in there only a few mind you

good stuff boys see ya ya soon ;)

01-06-2004, 09:45 AM
To Everyone,

We are completely sorry for the amount of knobs in on the night, there were loads of problems with them, but i dont think they will come back and if they do they will definately not be allowed in, as we all recognise them.
Sorry if anyones night was ruined, the last thing we want to do is upset our regulars.
Anyway, other than the cock smokers, it was a top night and all went well, thanks to Mark and John for top sets and the continued support from our great crowd.

Hope to see you next time

Jay and Ad

subsonic
01-06-2004, 10:44 AM
;)

TechnoLaydee
01-06-2004, 07:21 PM
to: techno laydee...

i really enjoyed tonight like crazy. but i can see that you could feel that way. that's the problem with the park. if you don't immediately get into it , it can be a bit mental. if you stick your head down (like i did during my set) and get into the music then it can actually be one of the best places in the whole world (well that's thats the way i think anyway heheehe)...

actually the crew i was with said there was a few probs with the blokes hitting on them, perhaps this was a prob this night i dunno. i wasnt on the floor so i cant comment.

anyway thanks to jay for letting me play. i really loved it. a total techno experience :)

It was a good night overall just that i thought that spoiled it. The music was ace as it always is every month, I was just strange to see that at a night that usually has a great vibe.

Subsonic - was cool to see you even though i didnt even realise it was you :oops: :lol:

TechnoLaydee
01-06-2004, 07:22 PM
Any ideas who is on the next few months???

Heard from someone at Tribal last week that Surgeon is on in August??

the next one is paul langley and makaton, not sure about after that...

subsonic
02-06-2004, 07:35 AM
well next month come and say hi and have a stomp ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==