PDA

View Full Version : DARKSIDE CD

Stella Boy
09-05-2004, 09:11 PM
Please PM me with your name and address. The new mix will be available at the bank holiday event.

Col
29-05-2004, 10:05 PM
nice selection of tracks tony, dark, industrial in some places, funky, warm, in others. nice to see that little bit of diversity in the set. and also nice to hear so much "quality techno" within the set too.

mixing was faultless throughout, very smooth, very tight.

the programming was a little unexpected, moving away from a specific feel, only to come back again later. i know that you mentioned that this mix was your version of what the darkside stood for musically though. so i suppose programming wasnt that important. i also understand that its quite difficult to program a set with so much diverse content too. or maybe ive completley mis-read the situation?

anywayz, overall, great mix tony. :clap: ;)

and whats that track with the "break down these walls" vocal? i wasnt too sure about it initially, but after a couple more listens its really growing on me. on that note, do you have a tracklisting for the entire mix tony?

i got their in the end tony. apoligies for the delay.

Stella Boy
29-05-2004, 10:17 PM
whats that track with the "break down these walls" vocal? i wasnt too sure about it initially, but after a couple more listens its really growing on me. on that note, do you have a tracklisting for the entire mix tony?

Glad you enjoyed the CD. :cool:

The track you mention is by Anthony Rother.

I'll PM you with a full tracklist when I dig it out seeing as it was done 4 months ago and I can't remember the full list :oops: . I'll make sure that the new one will have a full tracklist. ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==