[London] Daytek - Sunday 23rd May '04

http://www.day-tek.co.uk/images/flyer/front-final-small.gif

Daytek
Sunday May 23
The Electrworkz, N1
Midday-10pm
£7

Ben Long (Space DJz, Potential Records)
Mark Broom (Pure Plastic, King of the Snakes)
Marco Lenzi (Eukatech, Molecular)
Jeff Amadeus (Squat Records)
DJ A.N.I.M.A.L. (Blamed Records)
KSS DJs

Throbbing basslines and beer...
It’s what Sunday afternoons are all about!

Everyone knows that Sunday is the first day of the week. Who really wants to start their week sitting on the sofa, scratching their arse and watching Hollyoaks? Wouldn't you rather be boogying? Come on!

Celebrate the Sabbath in real style with techno heroes Ben Long, Mark Broom, Marco Lenzi and Jeff Amadeus.

We know some people will have had a hard weekend, so we'll keep it funky. Our cocktail always knocks ‘em out... Two parts trendy cola to one part Squatjuice, with a generous twist of the hard stuff.

Talking of hard stuff, our man DJ A.N.I.M.A.L. will be launching his new label, Blamed Records, on the day.

And it's only seven quid... cheaper than a trip to Homebase!

For those who don't know...
Ben Long is one half of the legendary Space DJz, who brought Detroit to London (and probably the other way round). Their Electro-infused brand of techno has rocked the world's dancefloors a few times over and even Pete Tong's shown an interest, bless him. Ben also does a fine job running the Potential label, which has given a home to many a bad-boy (Umek, Ade Fenton, Chris McCormack).
Mark Broom is a London techno heavyweight, making regular appearances at all the best parties (Retroverts, Wang and the rest). One of the UK's hardest working techno producers (Roku, Rue East, Greenwich Allstars), he has built up his Pure Plastic imprint into one of the world's finest techno labels.
Marco Lenzi is the friendly face behind Eukatech Records. The smooth Italian isn't afraid to throw a bit of house music in the mix, his two labels Molecular and Who Cares? showcase his funky, Latin influenced style of techno music.
Jeff Amadeus’ three-deck wizardry has made him somewhat of a cult hero. He doesn’t come out to play too often, but when he does, he comes out guns blazing. His label, Squat Records, is home to some seriously innovative techno that fuses the minimal perfection of Underground Resistance with the frenetic poundings of Manu le Malin.
DJ A.N.I.M.A.L. is a familiar face on the London party scene and long-time KSS collaborator. He has finally sorted himself out in the studio, and the resulting Blamed Records release is worth the wait.
KSS have been running Sunday techno sessions around London for five years, and have finally decided to do some proper promotions, although they’re still a bit worried it might ruin their underground credentials.

Want to know more?

www.day-tek.co.uk
www.kss-uk.co.uk
http://www.day-tek.co.uk/images/flyer/back-final-small.gif

spiralx
12-05-2004, 02:53 PM
Hope to make it along :)

kss
12-05-2004, 03:26 PM
Yeah we can't wait ....... they'll be a free afterparty as well .....

We should have the system out at that........ so....... Techno till monday morning / afternoon!!!!

KK

spiralx
13-05-2004, 05:14 PM
LOL, will probably have to be at work by that point ;)

kss
13-05-2004, 05:34 PM
LOL, will probably have to be at work by that point ;)

'Probably' and 'have to' .......... in the same sentance .......... sounds like your already doubting your commmitment to arrive in at work on time on Monday!!!

serox
14-05-2004, 02:49 PM
underground sound and manik have made me get the sack in the passed :clap:

kss
14-05-2004, 03:06 PM
underground sound and manik have made me get the sack in the passed :clap:

...... and now it's our turn :dontevengothere:

Kaptain k

hiroprotagonist
18-05-2004, 12:18 PM
ill be there. been looking forward to it all month actually. :rambo:

278d7e64a374de26f==