10-05-2004, 11:33 AM
Anyone go on saturday ?
chris liberator and lenny d both had wicked sets IMO :clap:

best party I`ve been to in a while !

what was the place like?

G-whizz
10-05-2004, 11:40 AM
What kinda beats was Lenny playin?
Lenny was playing some pounding techno ... like the sort of stuff you get on Squat recordings ....
done the job for me :lol:

G-whizz
10-05-2004, 11:42 AM
Anyone go on saturday ?
chris liberator and lenny d both had wicked sets IMO :clap:

best party I`ve been to in a while !

what was the place like?
The venue was phat ... a very clean warehouse ! looked like it had only just been done up.

you had tribe of munt in the main warehouse andother soundsystem upstairs doing breaks and Itsy bitsy soundsystem outside !

And the vibe was wicked .. everyone was up for it ! :lol:

serox
10-05-2004, 12:32 PM
grrr. got there late at night. as we got there police busted the place and we was told they are moving somewhere else. last tube was about to leave so we jumped on that to central london thinking it would be miles away. then found out that the party went on very close:( stayed at carptrs rd anyway. malf was there with some other systems. left there and went xbones/random sunday. then back to malf sunday night. wanted to see the damn tom party tho!

G-whizz
10-05-2004, 01:16 PM
grrr. got there late at night. as we got there police busted the place and we was told they are moving somewhere else. last tube was about to leave so we jumped on that to central london thinking it would be miles away. then found out that the party went on very close:( stayed at carptrs rd anyway. malf was there with some other systems. left there and went xbones/random sunday. then back to malf sunday night. wanted to see the damn tom party tho!

They got another one at the end of the month... handy as its a bank holiday too ;)

jonnyspeed
10-05-2004, 01:27 PM
sush on the locations, kids. Yes I know they know but still sush + extra sush!

Peace!

jonnyspeed
10-05-2004, 01:29 PM
...and Malfaiteurs does the same kinda thing every weekend with lots of the SUF crew ;)

slacker
11-05-2004, 01:58 PM
yeah, lenny's set was the best thing I've heard for aaages. sent me a bit psychotic. and then there was the ever quality chris lib aswell.

heh, I was still there on sunday night when manik and gabberwocky set up, although to be honest it was a bit disappointingly dry by then.

tom definitely didn't disappoint tho, top party-top music-lovely crowd.
highlight must have been chatting to the firemen who came in in the morning and offering them tequila, haha. they were properly friendly tho.

Slink
11-05-2004, 07:15 PM
I played after Chris & Lenny on Saturday and it was wicked fun! It was the first Tribe of Munt party I'd been to so to be playing at it as well was mental - I was really knackered because I hadn't slept from my club night on Friday, but as soon as I got on the decks and got to mix through their lovely fat rig all my weariness disappeared and I managed to put on a pretty good impression of being a half competent DJ hehehe....

Chris's set was excellent, heard the new SUF by Secret Hero (D.A.V.E.) which was fat and chunky with dark brooding acid that doesn't tweak out and nicely modulated synths to build intensity instead, and Lenny Dee played a proper hard techno set with hardcore influnces, scratching a little bit too, but not too much...

I was a little gutted though as the CD that I'd burnt to play a load of my new tunes off was bloody corrupted, so I never got to hear my tunes through their stack grrr... :cry:

I had to go before Syber Simon's set which apparently was brilliant as well - guess I'll just have to go again ho hum...

G-Whizz, maybe we should meet up if you're thinking of going to the one on the 29th?

acidchild
12-05-2004, 07:25 AM
Slink, i believe i have a recording of your set sitting right here in front of me. Nice shit!!!! Gotta love Burning Trash Floor!

G-whizz
12-05-2004, 09:34 AM
G-Whizz, maybe we should meet up if you're thinking of going to the one on the 29th?

I`m all up for that mate !
It`ll be a good laugh ;) and hopefully this time we`ll have a few more troops with us aswell ! :)

Slink
12-05-2004, 10:15 AM
Nice one G, we'll speak soon about that...

Acidchild, the set you've got is the one I recorded to get the set at Tribe Of Munt - I think that there is a recording of my set form the night as well though, I'll try and get hold of it.

And yeah - Burning Trash Floor, we are not worthy!!! :lol:

grumblemunta
12-05-2004, 02:35 PM
grrr. got there late at night. as we got there police busted the place and we was told they are moving somewhere else.

WTF told you that? its complete bullshit. we had next to no trouble from the old bill all night.

spiralx
12-05-2004, 03:00 PM
...and Malfaiteurs does the same kinda thing every weekend with lots of the SUF crew ;)
Yup, saw Aaron Liberator at their party the weekend before, think Chris was going to play at some point as well.

parsley909
12-05-2004, 10:31 PM
Fat FAt party wicked to see some of you came cheers for the set slink goto hear the mp3 of it though as i was elsewhere at the time running roaund like a headless chicken nodoubt doing a 100 and 1 things !!

what a wicked night nice to see another safe environment put togehter for your playground for the night!

hope some of you make to the next 1 on the 29th should be good agiain!

T.O.M same bit of differance :lol: :lol: :lol:

Munt it !!!!

278d7e64a374de26f==