PDA

View Full Version : Intimidated Edit

The Overfiend
12-05-2004, 06:45 AM
http://fileserv5.soundclick.com/fastg9/HiF/drumbuster+intimidationreedited.mp3

DJZeMig_L
12-05-2004, 01:37 PM
This track has kinda of a Advent feel 2 it .. luv the break and the sort of break beatish in it...

The thing that strikes me the most is the breaks the 2 comin in/ out of sounds sound a bit 2 unexpected.. I would had small things 2 do a delicate buil or break down so that they sound fresh and surprising but not so "out of the blue". Also I thing u need a main Wicked synth Lead, it needs 2 b powerfull and strange/ different 2 keep the the track... with that this track would def. get on my "playlist"

Z

dirty_bass
13-05-2004, 07:50 PM
You know the score big man :twisted:

dan the acid man
13-05-2004, 09:36 PM
a good future is beckoning

thorin
14-05-2004, 12:59 PM
:clap: this would make me get up dance especially at an otdoor event. Wicked mate!

btw, what plugs/techniques do use to get your hats n claps etc mangled into a distored noise that sounds so good:)

Ive been usin the quudrafuzz but its dissapointng.. any tips on this would be gr8 ;)

gr8 track

luke

The Overfiend
14-05-2004, 03:22 PM
:clap: this would make me get up dance especially at an otdoor event. Wicked mate!

btw, what plugs/techniques do use to get your hats n claps etc mangled into a distored noise that sounds so good:)

Ive been usin the quudrafuzz but its dissapointng.. any tips on this would be gr8 ;)

gr8 track

luke

I don't use any techniques I play around to it's worst and best capacities till it sounds right to me, and my friends ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==