davethedrummer
12-05-2004, 11:12 PM
i think it's number 4
but i just had to say nice one
got it the other day from bangin
and it rocks

Col
12-05-2004, 11:38 PM
steve is very talented. havent heard this one yet. not unless it was posted up on the forum anyway?

i will check it out mind. and going upon the stuff ive heard from steve, i will probably be going home with it too.

Si the Sigh
13-05-2004, 07:34 AM
Cool! Will have to check this out. :cool:

StoQ
13-05-2004, 09:59 AM
dirty tekkno roox :)

jonnyspeed
13-05-2004, 12:18 PM
Both the light and dark sides are really well programmed - love the percussion on both :!: :shock: Nice one - after not really liking 1-3, this one is alright yer know ;) :clap:

davethedrummer
13-05-2004, 12:22 PM
possibly needs to kik a little more on the drums
but that's just a personal niggle

love the progression in the bassline.

Si the Sigh
13-05-2004, 12:38 PM
I'm liking the Dirty Bass stuff now. Really didn't like number 1. The quality of the sound seemed muffled to me, but the 2nd & 3rd are spot on. Going to head over to Banging Tunes & check the samples of the 4th release.

basslinejunkie
13-05-2004, 01:35 PM
its on banging tunes,in the due soon section :cool: neon rain is the 1 for me,top,top quality stuff :rambo:

Jimfish
13-05-2004, 02:50 PM
yeah this is ace.. love the big reverbs and spooky atmospheres on side B
sounding much more rounded than previous ones too..

is that ur bird singing on the A side? i think its time u bought her some strepsils...

dirty_bass
13-05-2004, 03:41 PM
:oops: :oops: :oops:
Aw shucks folks, you make me go all shy, it`s nice to hear this though.

Um, if it`s bass progression you are talking about Henry, that`ll be DirtyBass 003. And I`m really glad you like it. Would you like me to send you some stuff to consider for hydraulix (ah go on)

No.4 doesn`t really have any basslines as such, just a lot of bass.

Err and No.4 is really pushing my plan to get the prog crowd into techno. So, the extremes between the light side are a little more. (MUCH lighter on the light side, much darker on the dark). I just want to clarify this before people start saying I`m sellin out or something :roll:

My major concern is the cut and press. The matter is kinda out of my hands, and at the mo I have no decks to check properly, so please give me reports of the Cut and Press quality.

haha
Actually Jim, me missus couldn`t sing on this one, so I got me Mum to do it, hence the deeper, more gruff vocals :lol:

duncandisorderly
13-05-2004, 03:48 PM
getting three and four back in at massive tomorrow. will pick mine up then. big up to the dirty one... DD

gary_human
13-05-2004, 06:38 PM
really lookiong forward to getting me mits on this - if only i had a visa card - where can i get this from in the south?

dirty_bass
13-05-2004, 06:40 PM
dude, you can have a freebie from me. I owe you some promo`s anyway.
PM your address to me AGAIN :roll:
amd this time I`ll add it to my database.
Or if your about in London this weekend, we could meet up. We need to chat anyway.

The Overfiend
13-05-2004, 07:01 PM
Steve's got some serious musical gumbo cookin in that cranium of his.
Great friend and great music
:clap:
it's a pleasure to know this guy and hear his music BEFORE EVERY ONE ELSE DOES AHA AHA AHAHHAH AHAHHHA AHA
ahem errm yeah.

dan the acid man
13-05-2004, 08:06 PM
agreed, steve is producing some great music :cool:

Rog
14-05-2004, 10:26 PM
steve - i can mail you petes adde (getafix) they now in east london and will be able to drop it for sure.. you sold ya decks to fund equitment???

and dirtybass 002 is still rockin!!!

how bad ass did it sound NYE??? FAT AS F*CK! imo :love:

278d7e64a374de26f==