PDA

View Full Version : SUF 72

jonnyspeed
13-05-2004, 06:36 PM
...is in the shops and pretty standard acid techno affair, ihmo...

SECRET HERO (Henry) - SUF72 - 199 FLAKY GIGS/SPACE 1999 AND A HALF

...go on then, might have to play it on Friday ;)

jonnyspeed
13-05-2004, 08:06 PM
sorry that seemed so rude... not saying I didn't like it. It's solid punter-loving party music which is what SUF is all about :clap:

dan the acid man
13-05-2004, 08:07 PM
much better than standard acid techno imo, loveing the a side but im really loving the b side, i dont own it yet but iv'e heard the clip's on the net

jonnyspeed
13-05-2004, 08:17 PM
:oops: I think standard is the wrong word. i divn't buy rubbish and I was kinda refering to other london stuff - which I think is world class. I just don't feel a big jump in my heart like I still do from Hydraulix, Henry's tracks with Laurie and squat. The B is the play-out track imo.

Dj Daniel S.
13-05-2004, 10:37 PM
Unfortunately not in my case yet ............. :roll:

davethedrummer
14-05-2004, 12:38 AM
:oops: I think standard is the wrong word. i divn't buy rubbish and I was kinda refering to other london stuff - which I think is world class. I just don't feel a big jump in my heart like I still do from Hydraulix, Henry's tracks with Laurie and squat. The B is the play-out track imo.

would you like a hand with that grave you're digging buddy?

networkacid
14-05-2004, 02:49 AM
LOL

I've heard it and it's in my bag at BT, love the B side ;)

Si the Sigh
14-05-2004, 07:45 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Si the Sigh
14-05-2004, 07:46 AM
Quite a good B-side, but not that keen on the A-side.

jonnyspeed
14-05-2004, 05:59 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry what was that? can't here from down here :oops:

Daire
14-05-2004, 06:19 PM

:lol: :clap:

jonnyspeed
15-05-2004, 08:34 AM
alright - enough gloating - I'm a twat cos Henry said so.

jimmy west
15-05-2004, 09:29 AM
a poor follow up to one night in hackney but that tune has got to be one of the top five suf releases in my opinion im sure it it will come back with a bang you cant hold a good label down

278d7e64a374de26f==